NEMESIS (panda)

Chamber of Aspects
hello fellas,
i have a panda nemesis quest and i have to kill 500 of them..i m saying it if noone knows what it is..anyway i m tired of searching alliance panda in ashran or any drenor map..this class is getting rare i assume..thats why i created this topic here if anyone who has alliance panda (spec doesnt matter, dont worry) wants to help me, i m here :))

besides i should find 4 more ppl in horde faction who have panda nemesis quest becoz if i m in same group with these hordes,all kills get multiplied with five person..

If u are an alliance panda plz help me <3 we can make a peace between 2 factions :))

anyway..guys its really important for me i m waiting your helps ally ppl also hordes who have panda nemesis quest
Wait, what? You want me to help the opposite faction?!
Preposterous, right?
Open betrayal even. Good that I can't enter there as sub-100.
Shush. Back to your garrisons. Ashran is off-limits to all of you!
Chill, honey.
On a more serious note, how's Ashran after recent changes? I've seen a lot of whining on the forums. Also, how far are you with the quest? You're after that title specifically, aren't you?
its not a betrayal or not a preposterous thought..i dont have time to play more than old days and i want to keep on like this way..anyway dont call it like those.. u all can kill me thousand times..its all okey for me..after all its just a game guys cmon :))
i just need to one alliance panda who accept get killed 100times. thats all..i can help any other ways which u want in return
HELP <3
13/03/2015 12:19Posted by Fenderz
its not a betrayal or not a preposterous thought..i dont have time to play more than old days and i want to keep on like this way..anyway dont call it like those.. u all can kill me thousand times..its all okey for me..after all its just a game guys cmon :))

I was just poking little fun at you. It's Friday after all ;-)

What I do wonder about is if killing the same Panda actually counts towards the progress. Seems broken, really. Maybe you should try to look for some PvP groups in group finder that would port you to a PvP realm? There's probably more pandas out there in the world.
actually i need to transfer myself to a pvp realm completely but anyway its whole another story..well it works that u considered..here my story i created a group about whole nemesis quests we were like 30ppl or so and we had 6 different groups for all different nemesises..and obviously my group had panda nemesis quest..that night we killed only 1 panda i mean same person over and over at whole night and he/she was a healer like u such a runner anyway i couldnt make a good score..becoz in whole ashran map there was a panda only (-.-) after days, it didnt change aswell :/
btw the topic is still on that means still i need help :))
You still needing this achievement?, I can help with my panda if there favour is returned.

I need to complete tauren nemesis first and I'm only half way though that.
Heute Nemesis: Huojin's Fall ally de