Since when Twisting Nether is a "turkish" realm?

Twisting Nether
Whenever I log in to play I see people yelling at various channel about turkish people spamming in turkish. So I went ahead and asked a really simple question and the question was why people are speaking in turkish instead of english. The reply I got was that I'm an idiot and that Twisting Nether is a turkish only realm. From what I remember this realm used to be really populated, especially by Horde, and it was english speaking. So if anybody knows I'd really like to know when did this realm "become" turkish or w/e.
I've noticed the same thing, it is really annoying. Seems like their invasion takes place on every possible front... :/
We are still a lot of English speaking people on Twisting Nether. I do think they just want attention ;)
There has been always been a presence of the Turks in the server, i think back in lich king there was one pretty competitive pve guild consisting only from Turks as well, i cannot recall the name. The mass invasion of Turkish people seems to have happened in the later of pandaria and increasing ever since, They mostly leave the trade chats alone on horde side but do spam quite a lot their language in raid instances.

Tit for that just leave Turks alone and let them live in their own bubble and create your own English speaking bubble and you will be fine, its virtual reality after all
Dug up some old wowprogress information and apparently the guild was called "Shîne" back in wotlk, even before that in vanilla there were some small turkish activity in the server
They were cucked by their neo-hitler president, so they are crying out for attention here on Twisting Nether. Blizzard should be banning them, since speaking a language other than English in public channels is forbidden, but we all know Blizzard won't do that.
Blizzard should be banning them, since speaking a language other than English in public channels is forbidden, but we all know Blizzard won't do that.

It ain't forbidden and this is the most ridiculous thing in morning right now. We Turks speaking in our own language just for telling jokes and other stuff to each other. I am the one of those trolls especially. If you are offended at general chat, you can leave from general chat. Simple as that. We also speak in English too. In fact, the ones who play this game in Turkey more likely upper class or above because of EURO/Turkish Lira rates and the struggle within this game, knowing few foreign language (mostly English), employed and educated guys in here. So you don't have to be toxic against us.

Otherwise, Guild posts are we doing too. In Twisting Nether more than just Turks but Norsks, Greeks and Dans (söker this söker that) are speaking their own language too. Why is not that a problem for you guys?

The reason why Turks are mostly located in Turkish is because of the affiliations between Turkish players and the Horde Faction itself. You know some symbols within Orcish culture are similar with Turkish culture, even the color red. Wolves, shamanism and else. Second part is, while other realms are more likely Alliance realms where rogues sap low toons for fun and else, we are doing serious Raiding here. Alliance faction and Alliance populated realms are not appropriate for raiding, so the first among us, have chosen this place to be "Player" and this turned into an avalanche which mostly Turkish players start this game at TW, levelling like no life, getting ripped, preparing for raid, gearing up and getting raid achievements. In other words, some of originated Turkish guilds were created in here so now every Turkish Player within Twisting Nether realm wants to get a slice from this raiding legacy by creating guilds, and struggling for progress and gear. This is the fact.

In addition, Turkish Horde guilds are more hardcore than the Turkish Alliance ones or even the players too. Even a newly founded guild within this realm is more enthusiastic than any Ally guild. Go sap the low levels at Northern Barrens because this is your own only job to do, so to speak.

02/04/2017 17:39Posted by Trávers
We are still a lot of English speaking people on Twisting Nether. I do think they just want attention ;)

For me, we don't need such attentions, even while we speak in our language why would be needing your attentions when we are joking among ourselves?
I've noticed the same thing, it is really annoying. Seems like their invasion takes place on every possible front... :/

>>>INVASION???

You guys sound like a bunch of almost racist idiots lol, I'd assume that the Turks are coming to realms like TN because there are no Turkish realms, so that means people are forced to improvise, and as the Turkish WoW community is a whole LOT smaller than English/French/German servers etc I'd imagine they find a realm they can all go to so they're not scattered and lonely across all the other 9000 realms available.

It doesn't bother me at all, and actually from what I've gathered a lot of Turkish people seem to want to learn English, so let them play on the servers! Giant WHO CARES if they type to each other in Turkish!!

People seem to forget that WoW is just a game, it's there for fun and entertainment, for everyone.
when talking about swaping realms with my turkish friend, twistingnether was hes first choice.