Old raid look a likes? Will it get better?

General
Will there be in future any look a likes like ashbringer and old armors or we will stuck with these mogs and items forever?

In wod every raid gives the same poor design :(
mogs are ok but we cant use same things all the time, will there be some new cool designs in future of wow ?

I collected all transmogs that exist for monk and hunter it costed over few 200 000 thousands gold + ton of time and dung/raid farming but i pretty much had fun with each of them.

Anyone has any info?
thx
I think that blizzard kinda regret ever making corrupted ashbringer and atiesh, greatstaff of the gaurdian available to players because they are ''to lore-heavy'', so its really unlikely we'll see anything like that. (it really surprised me they made tusks of mannoroth a 1% drop from mythic Garrosh for that fact).
other then that my personal thought is blizzard has kinda chosen their direction for now and it seems unlikely they'll make any big changes/additions regarding transmogs (sadly).
just my thoughts about it

regarding the looks of current gear im baffled about the how terrible one set can look, and the next one can be totally amazing. example: horde priest primal gladiator set is just ridiculous, while warrios look totally awesome. mythic warlock set from HM and BRF is imo one of the best ever, while mythic palladins has one of the worst color combinations i could think of...
again just my opinion tho
31/03/2015 00:22Posted by Deadjaw
I think that blizzard kinda regret ever making corrupted ashbringer and atiesh, greatstaff of the gaurdian available to players because they are ''to lore-heavy'', so its really unlikely we'll see anything like that. (it really surprised me they made tusks of mannoroth a 1% drop from mythic Garrosh for that fact).
other then that my personal thought is blizzard has kinda chosen their direction for now and it seems unlikely they'll make any big changes/additions regarding transmogs (sadly).
just my thoughts about it

regarding the looks of current gear im baffled about the how terrible one set can look, and the next one can be totally amazing. example: horde priest primal gladiator set is just ridiculous, while warrios look totally awesome. mythic warlock set from HM and BRF is imo one of the best ever, while mythic palladins has one of the worst color combinations i could think of...
again just my opinion tho

i agree with you on the part but then again the warglaives are just lore heavy. or maybe less but still heavy nonetheless.

anyway i don't think this is the point the OP is trying to make. i think he is asking whether cool designs will come back or if the trained monkeys that came up with haste+versatility plate on heroic are the same monkeys that are modelling the items.

i am fine with wearing old school armor. i love 1-6 and i don't think i will ever stop using transmog. especially not with the super ugly wod style armor i am wearing.
I like the WoD themed items, they look far better than the chinese rip-off crap we got in MoP.

Corrupted Ashbringer will never be available to players again, nor will the "purified" ashbringer.
Then get creative instead of just slapping on the same overused tier sets.
31/03/2015 00:22Posted by Deadjaw
regarding the looks of current gear im baffled about the how terrible one set can look, and the next one can be totally amazing.

As Blizzard say, art is subjective. What looks good to me might look bad to you. Some of the tier pieces that most people say are great I think are terrible.
Well no1 can argue against that the worse tier set ever made in Wows history, is the Toilet T12 for priests. Just my offtopic opinion on tier set.

I hope we get a more "calm" looking on sets. I don't wanna wear a mechanical suit as my tier pieces with boots 2m tall.

Atm every tier sets looks like some destruction with big shoulders, Mythic warr set with like razor blades in them, Alot of plate helmets with horns. Maybe something more calmer sets that represents the class more would fit tbh. They did okey with crystals on paladins but it makes them look very weird, like light bulbs. They should make a class tiers more towards what it stands for.

Paladin is holy lights and justice, should point towards more off that. Warriors is blood, gore and slaughter. Death knight plagues and corruptions, raising a army off the dead, a gear that looks more towards that. I know it's hard to make anything out of what i wrote, but what im trying to say is, make it class tiers, something that makes it stand for what the class is, but can still be reflected to the current expansion.