What's your all-time favorite place in WoW?

General
You know, a place in the game where you like to level or just like to be,
it could be any place, like a continent, a city or a town.

I like teldrassil so much, it's such a peaceful forest to level and to run arround, most of my characters are night elfs because i like teldrassil so much, i like the looks of the night elfs as well, it fits with the forest and the peaceful music arround it.

+1 for the artists who came up with teldrassil.
I'd say Sholazar Basin or Grizzly Hills.. Maybe Stranglethorn as well.
Hands down - Stormpeaks.
best map ever. my main use to be frost dk so i feel a particular attachment to that map.
Pre-Cataclysm Azshara.

Always loved it back in the day – in classic it felt unfinished and mysterious, like the end of the world.

It was always my plan to log out there one final time when I finally quit – have to find a new place now, probably somewhere in Silvermoon.
Winterspring. I fell in love with it the first time I ever went there in early 2007 and I still love the place. It reminds of Christmas.
pre-Cataclysm Azshara.

Always loved it back in the day – in classic it felt unfinished and mysterious, like the end of the world.

This. Other than that Hinterlands, STV & Grizzly Hills are at the top of my list. With Hillsbrad closing in as well.
Vanillia = Moonglade. SOOOooo pretty.
TBC = Isle of Quel'Danas
WOLK = Icecrown = loved the phasing tbh, made me feel like making progress in the war.
CATA = Mount Hyjal
Panda = N/A didnt really spend much time there.
WoD = Nagrand.
Zangarmarsh. Always liked the alien swampscape and the beneath-canopy feeling of having the mushrooms above you.

Other than that, Spires of Arak. Another 'I like being under a canopy' one but the feel, quests + characters and music all struck me as very enjoyable.
Vanilla ; every starting area

TBC;Isle of Quel'Danas, old Nagrand

WOTLK: Icecrown

Cat: nothing

Panda: nothing

WoD: dunno yet
Timeless Isle ftw <3
Has to be Uldum for me, probably because I like the Egyptian feel to it.
vanilla = elwynn and loch modan. all my nelfs and dwarves leveled in the human areas. i just like them better

tbc = eversong fores and queldanas

wotlk = grizzly hills but actually still the belf areas from tbc

cata = none of the new areas, so still belf

mop = have not explored it fully, so i cannot say

wod = definitely nothing here. i prefer "old" nagrand over the new nagrand but still i neither like outland nor draenor. belfs win!
I've always liked the Throne room above UC, and the path leading to it, hearing those faint voices and bells makes me really feel like i'm in a special place where something major went down.

I also very much liked the old starting area for humans, and the whole of Elwynn Forest. (the remade stuff, not so much).

And lets not forget old barrens, once a dangerous place for a young little lv 42 paladin charging forth to attack Crossroads, trying to chase after that one horde that has epic mount, but failing since none else had one!

...Ah, good times, good times!
Vanilla = Feralas

tbc = Zangarmarsh

wotlk = Dragonblight

cata = Vash'ir

mop = Isle of Thunder

wod = Frostfire Ridge
07/04/2015 10:31Posted by Lyrande
You know, a place in the game where you like to level or just like to be,
it could be any place, like a continent, a city or a town.

Tirisfal Glades on my Horde characters, Teldrassil/pre-Cata Darkshore and Duskwood on my Alliance characters.

If I have to choose one I'll go with Duskwood, due to how creepy the place was with the constant darkness, roaming elites like Mor'Ladim and Stitches, the Embalmer questline, the world dragon that occasionally spawned in Twilight Grove, the Raven Hill cemetery with catacombs. An amazing, creepy place to quest in and host to many of my fondest Vanilla memories.
Vanilla - Mulgore
TBC - Nagrand
Roflk - Sholazer
Cata - Mt Hyjal
MoP - Nothing, everything about MoP was !@#$
WoD - Nagrand
Thunder Bluff :*

This is a home, everything else is just place to be and work/grind/.....
Every place, where UD are
Vanilla: Mulgore, Dun Morogh

TBC: Nagrand

WoTLK: Stormpeaks

Cataclysm: Not really sure, Hyjal I guess.

MoP: Vale of the Eternal Blossoms

WoD: Probably Shadowmoon Valley or Nagrand.