What's your all-time favorite place in WoW?

General
Ironforge
I love Elwynn Forest, the place where I began my adventures with my main. There are many places more detailed and inmersive, but the memories makes Elwynn the winner.

But... as a single tiny place I love the cave in northern Un´goro Crater with all the crystals, where the old quest hub used to be. It looks beatiful on my screen, like being inside a christmas tree.
best of them all, isle of Quel'Danas.

Vanilla: Stranglethorn Vale

TBC: Isle of Quel'danas

Wotlk: Sholazar basin

Cata: Uldum

Mop: Isle of thunder

Wod: havent gotten attached to a zone yet.
I have two all-time favs.

From vanilla, Teldrassil, that place is just so well designed.

From Outland, Nagrand.
Old Gadzegan and Steemwheedle port;
Dire Maul;
Brackenwall village and Dustwallow Marsh as a whole;
Cenarion Hold;
Stonard and SoS;
Stratholme;
Stv;
Old Hinterlands;
Stromgarde and Arathi Highlands;
Old Alterac Mountains and Tarren Mill;
Andorhall and Hearthglen;
Temple of Atal'Hakkar;
Old Light's hope chappel;
Tranquillien;
Old Un'goro;
Spires of Arak;
Terrace of endless spring;
Throne of thunder;
Isle of thunder;
Timeless Isle;
The first part of the Vale of eternal blossoms,perhaps the whole zone;

And of cource Tian Monastery.

Don't want to make the list to long,can mention more.
I loved Jade Forest. When I leveled and I realized that MY actions caused the destruction of the Jade Statue, I actually felt that I wanted to retire my character from the absurd Horde/Alliance war and become a farmer.
I have two all-time favs.

me too!

Gilneas- I just love that creepy gothic vibe and often create worgens just to run through the starter quests.

Kun Lai Summit- huge fan of snowy mountain zones and this one is just gorgeous.
Old Stormwind center and Shattrath. Just because of memories.
Deadwind Pass, always liked the design and atmosphere, just wish there was more to do there.
From a purely aesthetic point of view:

Vanilla: Loch Modan

TBC: Nagrand and Zangarmarsh

WotLK: Dalaran. Also Grizzly Hills and Howling Fjords. Love Northrend

Cataclysm: Hyjal

MoP: Kun-Lai Summit and the very underrated Krasarang Wilds

Draenor. Gorgrond and Nagrand
Must be my garrison since I never leave it and spend all my time there! (sarcasm off)

Must be Winterspring for me, loved the snow scape and the quests. Always my last stopping of point before outlands. Never bother with Silithus as I hate the buzzing bees :P
Stranglethorn vale, no doubt.

Favourite city: Shatrath
That place with all the dead Troggs who died by my hands.
I have a few: old Ashenvale, tBC Nagrand, Grizzly Hills, Krasarang Wilds, and now the new Nagrand as well.
Probably Vashj'ir. I know a lot of people wren't a fan of the underwater zone but I really enjoy my time there, even when I level characters today. It's such a unique zone that it was a nice break from the usual questing, it's absolutely beautiful there, and it has some of my favourite music from Cataclysm. I don't think I've actually levelled a character through Hyjal yet because I enjoy Vashj'ir so much.
07/04/2015 20:49Posted by Eolien
Probably Vashj'ir.

Yeah, that scores high points as a serious reply for me.
I liked all vanila zones- and all MoP zones.

But there are some which I feel like mentioning

Vanilla: STV, Winterspring, Swamp of Sorrows, Zoram'gar outpost when it was small fishing like village at the boarder of Ashenvale, Feralas, Thousand Needles, Hinterlands, Hillsbrad Foothills, Wetlands and Loch Modan, .

TBC- Terrokar's Forest, Zangarmarsh.

WotLK- Sholazar, Grizlly Hills, Stormpeaks, Zul'Drak.

Cata- Vash'ir and Uldum.

MoP- all, though I specially fell in love with Krasarang Wilds and Valley of Four winds. Kun Lai is beautiful aswell. In Dread wastes I always enjoyed tiny location that is Soggy's gamble, it had it's own unique charm.

WoD- Spires of Arak.
Outside of Vashj'ir I also like Zangarmarsh and those green hilly places in Pandaria, think I might like Howling Fjord but I haven't been there enough.
Uldum, one of the most beatiful zones in my opinion especially in the night with it's desert and oasiss and egyptian like architecture LOVE IT!
Oh my god, this thread made my mind explode with nostalgia!
There are so many beautiful and atmospheric places... but my favorite has to be Mulgore/Thunder Bluff.