My items got hacked.

General
Greetings,
You really have no respect for classic players?
You made the list of all my weapons and nerfed them one by one.

I spent over 25 [TWENTY FIVE] hours farming Felstriker. It worked perfectly fine on the beta server and during the first few weeks of WoD. So that's how I based my decision on spending time getting 2 of them before it became no longer earnable as the dungeon got removed. Some players complained about it working at 90. So you nerfed it simply by deactivating the proc entirely. Is it my fault if weapons re-design has been an entire failure?
Do you remove affixes of hard earned items in Diablo 2, Diablo 3? Will you have the guts to leave felstriker description blank? Can you respect me that much? I want this weapon with no description ok because that's exactly what it is? You can even disenchant it for all I care the effect would be the same.

I spent 51 [WEEKS] lockouts to farm Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker this item has also been nerfed. 8 dps is less than Shadowfang. Are you not blind, one is a legendary 60 weapon the other is a level 19 blue weapon. A starter account weapon is better! Good lords! You're very serious?
Not that dps of weapons matter hence why you removed the affix of felstriker. This expansion is a joke and you know it.

Explain that? Why are Diablo 3 items untouchable FOR LIFE while it's a free game and WoW is a gank fest year after year. You destroy past items just so you can sell your new items but I paid for these past items already! Not only money but time! Can you please have the respect to say that it's a wanted design "we destroy your current items so that we can introduce new ones, very sorry" at least I could live with you saying the truth.

Lastly I'll finish with this. It seems like you respect classic players on you-know-exactly-where-servers, since you're not nerfing their items but mine. These people have better gear than me now! Brilliant! You know how that makes me feel?

Regards, Death.
So your complaining about old weapons?
.I spent over 25 [TWENTY FIVE] hours farming Felstriker.

Only 25 hours, I spent more than that farming a pet.
In WoW the intention is that items from new expansions will always be better than items from old expansions. Every expansion however some old item or set bonus or similar ends up being better and they almost always nerf the old item quickly in response when they see max level characters running around with them. Normally after a week or two.
What does moving this do general accomplishes for me? Do I need to get humiliated by some 12 year old kids too?
Not one relevant answer. I spit back.

08/04/2015 09:28Posted by Jeniwyn
In WoW the intention is that items from new expansions will always be better than items from old expansions.

You're basically repeating what I said. They will destroy all items on sight to sell their new items. That's saying the same thing.
I want the felstriker tooltip to be removed, the patchnote to notice it. I want this item blank and its color changed from epic to gray. Am I asking the end of the world?
Beside they wouldn't need to nerf this item if the weapon system was correctly designed. Again your post is not relevant a yota, you are submitting to Blizzard's BeautifulSong.

And you have not given one valid reason for TF. Why does Shadowfang not get nerfed then? You have not read my post, so can you please kindly get lost. If you don't like what I have to say, don't reply. My Broadsword is better than thunderfury, why is it not nerfed?
wow itemisation is based on the current end game level (currently 100) and the current end game raid level items

everything preceding that is disposable

the 25 hours it took you to get that weapon is nothing compared to how long it took to get the legendary cloak (for those that did it the hard way) and that has become a glorified dish rag

its the nature of the game, it just messes with your mind to get hung up on items and their abilities
Disliked. Tough luck. I can do that too.

08/04/2015 14:34Posted by Pranda
everything preceding that is disposable

But that's always nice to say things like that. Why are they not disposing of it then? Dispose. Dispose! Let the players know that they are "disposable".

That's like saying in hearthstone oh well every new expansions we will dispose of all your previous cards, some day you'll wake up, your card will have a mana cost, a tool tip, a drawing, a card back, but when you use that card it will do absolutely nothing. What a laugh. "We are doing that because we want the new cards to be better than the old cards." Yes please let's the players know that their games are disposable.
Nothing to see here but an upset twink who thinks the game should stay the same forever to the detriment of everyone else.
Greetings,
You made the list of all my weapons and nerfed them one by one.

I spent over 25 [TWENTY FIVE] hours farming Felstriker. It worked perfectly fine on the beta server and during the first few weeks of WoD. So that's how I based my decision on spending time getting 2 of them before it became no longer earnable as the dungeon got removed. Some players complained about it working at 90. So you nerfed it simply by deactivating the proc entirely. Is it my fault if weapons re-design has been an entire failure?
Do you remove affixes of hard earned items in Diablo 2, Diablo 3? Will you have the guts to leave felstriker description blank? Can you respect me that much? I want this weapon with no description ok because that's exactly what it is? You can even disenchant it for all I care the effect would be the same.

I spent 51 [WEEKS] lockouts to farm Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker this item has also been nerfed. 8 dps is less than Shadowfang. Are you not blind, one is a legendary 60 weapon the other is a level 19 blue weapon. A starter account weapon is better! Good lords! You're very serious?
Not that dps of weapons matter hence why you removed the affix of felstriker. This expansion is a joke and you know it.

Explain that? Why are Diablo 3 items untouchable FOR LIFE while it's a free game and WoW is a gank fest year after year. You destroy past items just so you can sell your new items but I paid for these past items already! Not only money but time! Can you please have the respect to say that it's a wanted design "we destroy your current items so that we can introduce new ones, very sorry" at least I could live with you saying the truth.

Lastly I'll finish with this. It seems like you respect classic players on you-know-exactly-where-servers, since you're not nerfing their items but mine. These people have better gear than me now! Brilliant! You know how that makes me feel?

Regards, Death.

I feel you and hope they fix those awesome items and stop disrespecting players who put effort in game.
08/04/2015 14:26Posted by Death
Do I need to get humiliated by some 12 year old kids too?
Not one relevant answer. I spit back.

08/04/2015 14:54Posted by Hippiekiller
Nothing to see here
Anything below level 90 items are a !@#$ing disgusting joke.

If Blizzard wasn't going to do anything properly they may as well have done nothing, which is probably what they were thinking when they made the last patch, so at least they're making progress.
I'm sorry. I just...I just had to laugh at the new Thunderfury stats.

I don't feel sorry for you, I just feel an abundance of schadenfreude.
08/04/2015 06:02Posted by Death

But you only got Thunderfury in 2012, so you're not a classic player anyway.

Welcome to 2015, times change.
I support the OP. How you choose to play the game is your own choice and Blizzard should respect the value of the old content and how it affects the players who do it. There are players who only play low level characters, be it for PVP or PVE.

There isn't really a logical reason why these items would need to be disabled, even usable at 90 the items are completely useless due to their very low damage and lack of passive stats. There is also no logical reason why they should not work at low level, they have of course been in the game for many many years without issue.

I know most of us spend our time at max level and care not for what these niche low level players do, but at least try to see where he is coming from, there is no actual logical reason why these items should be non-functional and he pays his subs just as we do for this content. When Blizzard announced a stat squish they did not also announce that all items below level 90 would be completely broken and out of whack, with procs and effects disabled.
Explain that? Why are Diablo 3 items untouchable FOR LIFE while it's a free game

Last time i checekd, you need to buy D3 to play it.
08/04/2015 15:56Posted by Bigbazz
When Blizzard announced a stat squish they did not also announce that all items below level 90 would be completely broken and out of whack, with procs and effects disabled.

He got a new Broadsword out of it though. It rocks too, better than some legendaries I heard.
It's hard to imagine the impact of it tbh, as I play at max level usually or level an alt and then I'm not that bothered about my stats. I assume that goes for a lot of people. I can understand tho that you're not happy. I hope for your sake and that of others who are in the same situation as you that they will take another look at it.

Personally I was really enjoying the thought of old enchants suddenly being great again, I'd have loved it if they had continued on that path. Of course it wasn't intentional, but it could have been a very interesting choice for professions to make the old stuff relevant again somehow instead of making it entirely irrelevant like now. It's a minor detail compared to your annoyance but you had me thinking of it again.
Explain that? Why are Diablo 3 items untouchable FOR LIFE

Maybe because they are two completely different games. Nah can't be it.
they want you to play the real end game