wow datorspel 10/10 mythic

Frostmane
1 2 3 15 Next
I hear that salt mining is good money so security can make loads of fat cash if they open one, kapapapapaapapapap datorspel gz gz gz
hey Tylerlol/ Tylerino / Itsnotrape, i do taste some saltness but good for datorspel! new blood new guild! pumps me up!
gz Datorspel on the BH M kill!
i look forward to a video from Twink ^_^
#DATORSPELRISING
hey vimtu xxxx
Congrats! - Salty indeed :P twice the raid hours as we've had and beat us by 1 whole day.

See ya next tier.
For someone who doesn't have the balls to post on a character that matters, what makes you think we're salty? Obviously the kill meant a lot more for Datorspel than it did for us since they added quite a few extra days and even had Goodgame players help them out in the raid. Nontheless, I don't see the salt part since no one really gives a crap if you're not #1 (or at least me, even if the realm race is quite fun). We just do our thing with our <10h week raiding schedule!

Congratulations to Datorspel, good to see that a newly formed guild did well. Until next tier!
Even though it was somewhat satisfying to bypass 2 guilds for this brief moment, please allow me to excuse this troll and whoever else might act out of line.

See you next tier.
My life is a !@#$ing mess right now and i really need money. So when i saw your post i thought i would have finally found a solution (get it cause it was about our tears, a salt solution.. holy %^-* im so deep). Went to do some research. The largest salt mine in the world mines around 26000 tons of salt per day. Seems like a lot right, but with so many people needed to operate that mine combined with the unstable salt prices atm (they seem to be keep going up tho so if everything fails i might take a second mortgage on the house and go all !@#$ing in on buying salt and selling it in a few years) i dont think it will be worth to focus my attention to salt mining right now:( thanks for the tip tho

and gz datorspel :)
30/04/2015 13:09Posted by Zhën
Even though it was somewhat satisfying to bypass 2 guilds for this brief moment, please allow me to excuse this troll and whoever else might act out of line.

See you next tier.

http://media.datorspel.eu/2015/04/WoWScrnShot_042815_223921.jpg

Back row - third from the left. Nuff Said.
Mlgprosniper oh my gosh i love this guy best name in the unicorn
omg finally the frostmane forums are active again :P
SO MUCH SALT BibleThump PJSalt
@ Saliaa :>
PJSalt

D för Datorspel, cy@ in top100 next tier :^)
MyskelRising
MyskelRising
Kief <3
Gratz guys!!! :)
Well this is boring.