Multiboxing?

Customer Support
Hello,

Since lately therehave been alot of ban's about botting, Im wondering if this will apply to people doing multiboxing?

/amour
No it won't - Blizzard have always stated that multiboxing is fine.
Still its using a 3rd party program... Yes im aware that are alot of posts about multiboxing, but since this banwave is very big Im quite afraid of MB
14/05/2015 18:22Posted by Amour
Hello,

Since lately therehave been alot of ban's about botting, Im wondering if this will apply to people doing multiboxing?

/amour

Multiboxing is not botting, so no. Multiboxing still requires the player to perform the actions, even if the actions are duplicated onto more than one character. Bot programs you can leave running and go out to the bar for a few pints whilst gathering honor, mats etc all whilst getting drunk.
lol I like the drunk part :p
14/05/2015 18:29Posted by Amour
Still its using a 3rd party program...

Yes, but the problem is with using unauthorized third party programs.

Your OS is a third party program. Skype is a third party program. The third party programs Blizzard have a problem with are the ones which automate the game for you. With multiboxing, the instant you stop interacting with the game, your characters become idle. So long as you're still actively playing, you won't be banned.

14/05/2015 18:29Posted by Shammoz
all whilst getting drunk

Yeah but you can do that with Pandaren Brew. :P
14/05/2015 18:31Posted by Amour
lol I like the drunk part :p

Always remember to drink responsibly. You don't want to turn into me. :)
Botting is the act of having a autonomous bot do all the work for you, Multiboxing still requires human input, and is therefor legal.
Hello Amour,

As many of the guys said, multi-boxing is fine. If you would like to review our Terms of Use, you can find them here.

Anyway
isboxer is a 3th party software blizzard doesnt have issue with it.like some other big games that you can multibox.
unless your running honor buddy on the background then your stupid :P cause then its automation.
UK boxer here.. nice to see this thread :)
multiboxer#2120 add me is you like :P

18/05/2015 23:37Posted by Sassyslammer
UK boxer here.. nice to see this thread :)