[A-Raid25] Theramore Vanguard Seeks Roleplaying Raiders

Argent Dawn
Prev 1 4 5 6
You're going to be angry when Theramore gets destroyed, won't you?
Theramore will never be destroyed. It's all a lie and conspiracy.

Theramore will prevail!
First post need some polishing but lets see if we can review our needs:

• 1 tank (DK prefered)
  • 3/4 healers....
  • 6 dps

• For more details have a look at www.thevanguard.eu or Contact one of our members to direct you to an officer online at the time being ...

We are still Looking for more! If you miss 25 man raiding this is the place to be!
    Really awesome bunch of folk.
    *bump*
    And up we go!

Miss 25 man raiding? Come and join our ranks!
    I assume this requires people to join the guild or?
    30/05/2012 11:52Posted by Aroven
    I assume this requires people to join the guild or?

No, this don't require that you join any guild it all. You can still stay in your current guild and raid with us.

The only requirements really is the normal first: Spec, gear, enchants and gems.
    Then we have a requirement that you sign up on our web-site, where all the raiding is handled.

Each Wedness day we require that you sign up which of the three days you are able to raid on, which is Friday 19:30-00:00, Sunday: 19:00-23:00 and Tuesday: 19:30-23:00.

We also have an in-game channel so you can speak with other members of the Vanguard. Current and former.

The community is a way for RPers which is unwilling to leave their current guilds to see end-game raiding.
    Hmm very well then. I do think I've got most enchants, have all gems in the gear with ilevel 386 equipped no pvp items, fire spec.
    Buut.. These days I don't really think I'd be able to attend because of exams and a big project that I need to hand in soon.
    Maybe during the summer though.. We'll see.
    Hmm very well then. I do think I've got most enchants, have all gems in the gear with ilevel 386 equipped no pvp items, fire spec.
    Buut.. These days I don't really think I'd be able to attend because of exams and a big project that I need to hand in soon.
    Maybe during the summer though.. We'll see.

Well you can find us at www.thevanguard.eu and read about us a little bit more and apply when you find yourself free.
    Ah right. Thanks :) I'll have a look at some point. Cheers.
    I've been looking over your forums a bit, and just recently completely reforged to my proper refrges, enchants and gems and the like, and while i would simply love applying now, i am sadly not capable of i think, with no room in my daily week and all my weekends booked up completely until my summer break hits, (plus my RBG's every Saturday). But! As soon as i get my summer break in 1 month, you can expect an application rolling in immediatly!
    It is good to see that people still want to push for 25 man raiding.
    *smiles*
    *bump*
    31/05/2012 13:56Posted by Nakrul
    It is good to see that people still want to push for 25 man raiding.

Always been more of a the more the merrier person!
    Hmm.. I've been looking over the "Read before applying" thread on your forums and I have to say that I might have decline or something. I'm a little confused about the IC part, which also means I've no idea how to tie Aroven Ic'ly to something like killing monsters. I mean.. She could and would be willing to kill evil but like I said.. I've no idea about how this would work out Ic'ly for her.
    *smiles* you don't have to "tie her to killing monsters" any IC input her background story or what so ever is welcome and as long as you follow Forums Rules about RP and keep /say only RP it is fine.

And really you should try it and see how it works to be able to commit.

While raiding we are all focus on our task on what is next either that being HC or Normal. But while waiting, while someone is explaining something in /raid people can RP aside and discuss different things.

They are nights that /say is hilarious, other is more quiet and is about preparation etc etc.

But sure it is worth a try.
    Well I've no problem with RP'ing and obeying rules and so on since I've been RP'ing for some years now. It's more of making a connection between Aro's past/present to the vanguard.
    How are the spots for a Shadow Priest, once my summer vacation starts in a week?
    Healers are what we are in need of most urgently at the moment, but we could also find a place for a shadow priest.

Do note that we are down to 10-man raiding at the moment and likely to stay that way until MoP.