Enhancement Shaman for PvE 6.2?

Shaman
Hi, I've just returned to WoW after a break, and I was wondering, how Enchancement Shamans are doing PvE Wisely? I'm really enjoying the class so far. :)
I feel the dps is lacking alot on single target compared to the other classes. However I like the spec so I'm gonna stick with it.

Its still viable when not going for world first
Hmm.. You know anything about Retri Paladins?
Just thought I'd post, I would say definitely a fun class but by no means ontop, really good burst damage and decent AoE but that's about it, the recent buff in the 6.2 Hotfix gave us like an overall 6% DMG increase so were not too bad on DPS but could be better as above poster.

"Shaman - Enhancement
•Lava Lash now deals 20% more damage.
•Stormstrike now deals 20% more damage.
•Windstrike now deals 20% more damage."
Alot of people have told me to reroll another class. I still stick to the fact, that the class needs to be fun to play. For me, it seems like they're doing "OK" DPS Wisely, both single target and AOE.
- But, would you recommend me to play it? I have a Paladin level 97 as well, and Paladin is fun to play as well (Retribution). It's between those two classes. Thanks for the reply!
I can sustain 70K-80K single target and 300k+ with AOE.

Shamans are fine.
Thanks for the reply ^^ I really enjoy the class, so I guess I should stick to it, no matter what :)
28/06/2015 19:23Posted by Penneh
I can sustain 70K-80K single target and 300k+ with AOE.

Shamans are fine.
Sustained 70-80k at your ilvl? Pics please.
Most fights in HFC are HEAVILY AoE orientated, abuse the fact we have crazy AOE and get Soul Capacitor trinket, simple as. 70K DPS Sustainted easily.
28/06/2015 19:23Posted by Penneh
I can sustain 70K-80K single target

A log of you sustaining 70-80k without special boss buffs or any multitarget dps or Im calling bull!@#$.

BTW: The cap trinket actually screws up logs, because it counts the absorbed damage (that you store) and the explosion, so you can substract all the absorbed damage from whatever you are about to post.