Priest Artifacts!

Priest
10/08/2015 14:01Posted by Waleria
dont know about weapon but what about Lights hope chappel, in eastern plaquelands, I do know it is a strong hold for argent dawn, but who says priests cant get it, unless paladins get that.

Paladins are indeed getting that. :(
10/08/2015 14:12Posted by Ari
Paladins are indeed getting that. :(

bah maby give priests stratholme cathedral then, can always come up whit some lore on how the place is clensed from all evil..
I'm serious *praying* for somewhere like Skywall, but with Val'kyr everywhere <3

..it was bad, I know.
I think our place will be somewhere with a naaru - alothout i dont really have any idea how we are going to combine shadow with the other 2....
other options are scarlet monastery after we have cleared it from the idiots there or another option would a temple of elune somewhere
I read a suggestion somewhere about a spirit place revolving around the Spirit of Redemption. You know, the chick in the graveyard when you're dead. I thought that was a rather novel idea.

As far as weapons goes?
I bet we'll get something that's Val'kyr inspired. There's Val'kyr in the expansion, so it seems like something Blizzard would do.
I like Ner'zhul's staff. He seems like quite the Shadow specced dude in WoD.
And I'm sure we won't just get staffs. For example, Mages appear to be getting a staff for Frost and Arcane, and a sword for Fire. So I'm sure Blizzard will give us a wand, mace or dagger for one of our specs as well.
07/08/2015 11:37Posted by Zonotwo
I don't know much about the ulduar legendary mace lore-wise, but it could be either the disc weapon or the hpala one

Funny, considering it used to be terrible for disc priests :P. Because of that I never got it when it was current content.
maybe- Velen's staff for holy????
Benediction and Anathema just don't feel "Artifact"-y, they're amazing and I've had mine for years. But at the end of the day they're an epic. I have a feeling they'll just make new artifacts that probably don't have any existing lore. If they look cool i'm totally cool with that.
They already stated benediction and anathema wont be our artifacts. 'Something much cooler' they claimed
Please don't let it be Benediction.
My first thought for the artifact was Benediction/Anathema but I'm not sure if Blizz will go down that route or give us something new.

As for the class hall the ideas I've come up with are a sepertate part of Light's Hope Chapel next to the paladins, Scarlet Monestry or (as an outside choice) the catherdral in Gilneas. A guildie of mine also suggested somewhere in the Exodar but I can't see that one happening.
it cant be in cities - has to be neutral .
But what about shadow ??? I mean we share a class hall cause of our believes but shadow is really far away from holy disc or paladins ...
As for the class hall the ideas I've come up with are a sepertate part of Light's Hope Chapel next to the paladins, Scarlet Monestry or (as an outside choice) the catherdral in Gilneas. A guildie of mine also suggested somewhere in the Exodar but I can't see that one happening.

You raise an interesting point there. Would be a real missed opportunity to not have a class hall located in Gilneas. Easily one of the coolest zones in the game, yet it just sits empty and unused the vast majority of the time.

If priests got their call hall in Gilneas, I'd be absolutely over the moon.
14/08/2015 16:31Posted by Vitacon
If priests got their call hall in Gilneas, I'd be absolutely over the moon.
I don't think that'll work considering the relationship between the Gilnean and the Forsaken.

It's much more likely to be in some neutral place
That is true even if it would be nice. It was just one of the possibilities I came up with while thinking about where the priest class hall would be.
I would be so disappointed if the Velen's staff is our priest artifact. The staff is currently available in the game to all classes. Why not bring something that is no longer obtainable back like they did with Ashbringer?
15/08/2015 00:04Posted by Cassiidy
Why not bring something that is no longer obtainable back like they did with Ashbringer?

Atiesh? :D
15/08/2015 00:35Posted by Bles
15/08/2015 00:04Posted by Cassiidy
Why not bring something that is no longer obtainable back like they did with Ashbringer?

Considering that's the staff from Medivh and he's a mage... Highly unlikely :P
15/08/2015 06:26Posted by Celibyx
15/08/2015 00:35Posted by Bles
Considering that's the staff from Medivh and he's a mage... Highly unlikely :P

Haha no, I was heading more towards Benediction/Anathema even though it's against a lot of priests' hopes :P