World PvP

Outland
Hey guys,

I'm considering a server transfer. How is this realm for World PvP?
You'll either see on average one Horde a week roaming Tanaan or bump into about 40 Boomkin's in which, RIP.
If u want real wpvp. go Stormscale or Outland horde. On Outland horde its a couple of good wpvp guilds. And on stormscale are the empire!
01/08/2015 13:22Posted by Deathbolt
If u want real wpvp.
go defias brotherhood. stormscale is full with horde rats that arent able to 1v1 anyone. just group gank followed by a /laugh
The Wpvp here is mainly focused around a certain group of people and guilds who have been trying to piss eachother off for years.
It's gotten to a point toxic enough that arguments and bickering are constantly going on between those guilds on facebook, twitter, youtube and of course this forum and has taken many different forms of harassment.
It is something you gotta ask yourself if you truly want to get involved in.

Edit: the posts below me prove my point.
You want WPvP you join Honor Capped Alliance,we are currently winning the war against the horde guilds any info checkout this,ignore deathbolt and the trolls.

http://honorcapped.shivtr.com/
02/08/2015 07:04Posted by Destiniteqt
You want WPvP you join Honor Capped Alliance,we are currently winning the war against the horde guilds any info checkout this,ignore deathbolt and the trolls.

Benefits of joining HC:
1. Entertainment: You'll get to listen to this clown japping away all day. Fun times guaranteed!
2. Russian Language Course: HC offers free Russian-lessons to better communicate with the 80 Russians they phase over every time they see a horde. You'll be fluent within 3 months, guaranteed
3. New and inventive tactics: E.g. "All stack up on this spot. Make sure all healers have me focused" and "/rw DK AND MAGES POP ARMY AND MIRRIORS"
4. Brand Recognition: With a "Honor Capped" tag you'll be instantly recognized as a proud member of the laughing-stock of the entire WPVP community.
5. Health Benefits: As a proud member of HC you'll instantly get free health insurance and dental care, all covered by NATO™. Also, a signing bonus of a set of tyres for your 1995 Clio. (Clio bought separately)
6. Exercise: Joining HC you'll also be giving your toon a fair share of exercise. Nothing gets the ol' clock tickin' like running away from Horde all day and/or running back to your corpse after a wipe.
7. A Glorious Death: As a HC member you are guaranteed a glorious death at the hands of the mighty Horde WPVP community. Vengeful Midnight will be happy to grant you this honour.

Apply today!
02/08/2015 08:38Posted by Potatorc

Benefits of joining HC:
1. Entertainment: You'll get to listen to this clown japping away all day. Fun times guaranteed!
2. Russian Language Course: HC offers free Russian-lessons to better communicate with the 80 Russians they phase over every time they see a horde. You'll be fluent within 3 months, guaranteed
3. New and inventive tactics: E.g. "All stack up on this spot. Make sure all healers have me focused" and "/rw DK AND MAGES POP ARMY AND MIRRIORS"
4. Brand Recognition: With a "Honor Capped" tag you'll be instantly recognized as a proud member of the laughing-stock of the entire WPVP community.
5. Health Benefits: As a proud member of HC you'll instantly get free health insurance and dental care, all covered by NATO™. Also, a signing bonus of a set of tyres for your 1995 Clio. (Clio bought separately)
6. Exercise: Joining HC you'll also be giving your toon a fair share of exercise. Nothing gets the ol' clock tickin' like running away from Horde all day and/or running back to your corpse after a wipe.
7. A Glorious Death: As a HC member you are guaranteed a glorious death at the hands of the mighty Horde WPVP community. Vengeful Midnight will be happy to grant you this honour.

Apply today!

Horde on Outland is dead

Benefits of joining HC:

Apply today!

10/10

Benefits of joining HC:

Apply today!

8. Portal usage: As a proud member of HC you no longer are in need of mages to create portals. You can do it by yourself and therefore run away when a single horde crosses your way.
Meep

I have no idea what these VM members are talking about

Me and my levelling partner have never run from Horde

We gank them

Except when VM gank us on their level 100s

::(
02/08/2015 13:53Posted by Tanvie
Meep

We gank them

VM whos that ?
02/08/2015 16:58Posted by Destiniteqt
02/08/2015 13:53Posted by Tanvie
Meep

We gank them

VM whos that ?

nobody knows never see them around or they just hide on roofs :/
03/08/2015 06:00Posted by Bantergirl

Hard to find VM in your garrison :<

Lol its not like VM come hunting for anyone in HC they are to busy playing on PTR OH SNAP

or warspear m8
Shows exactly why Outland wPvP now is social media or forum based. Defias Brotherhood as suggested is dead tho. If you want endless craptalk and Twitter wars join HC or VM.
03/08/2015 11:18Posted by Skizzper
Shows exactly why Outland wPvP now is social media or forum based. Defias Brotherhood as suggested is dead tho. If you want endless craptalk and Twitter wars join HC or VM.

or anachronism
03/08/2015 11:27Posted by Givemedrama
or anachronism

Ye

Kraszz is the worst for that kind of talk!

https://twitter.com/KrasszDB/status/627199588269690881/photo/1