Punishment for leaving

General
Just trying to get my daily Heroics done on my toons but half the group leaves right at the start or people leave after the first trash pull. This is because of the rep weekend and them being upset that they didn't get the dungeon they were hoping for but I just want to get my dungeon done instead of waiting even longer :/

My suggestion is to extend the debuff for leaving over these rep weekends or just go back to the tabards so nobody leaves.

Doesn't even make sense anyway what do the frostwolves gain for killing the shadow council all the way over in shadowmoon valley? Nothing.
The fix could be that after getting to exalted with certain reps the predetermined reps of the dungeons are moved onto another faction. At least that gives people an incentive to do the dungeons.
Same thing happened to me.
This happens in lower level dungeons but the reason is that players don't know that you can teleport out of a dungeon then back in to get to the start to hand in quests.
I just leave then log another character while debuff wears off, solution would be to make debuff account wide.
Or you could just accept that maybe people dont want to do that dungeon and/or dont want to be grouped with you.

You dont get penalised for people leaving and it doesn't take long to replace them. It's not like people leaving completely ruins your experience.
02/08/2015 17:52Posted by Miylee
Or you could just accept that maybe people dont want to do that dungeon and/or dont want to be grouped with you.

You dont get penalised for people leaving and it doesn't take long to replace them. It's not like people leaving completely ruins your experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80YFtnTBApU

It doesn't completely ruin my experience but it delays it so it bothers me a little :) also what does them being grouped with me have to do with it?
Varies, prejudices exist within games. If I join a group and it starts with somebody instantly saying "hey guys im afk for a few minutes got to make a pizza" then I cant kick him for 15 minutes and would rather just leave.
02/08/2015 17:36Posted by Dottie
This happens in lower level dungeons but the reason is that players don't know that you can teleport out of a dungeon then back in to get to the start to hand in quests.

Uhm... how is that related to this thread? :P

It's about max lvl players leaving the dungeon because they don't get the dungeon they want for the specific rep they need. Or they just leave in general because they don't like X dungeon.
02/08/2015 20:38Posted by Archronos
It's about max lvl players leaving the dungeon because they don't get the dungeon they want for the specific rep they need.

I don't really blame them for leaving. Most people have been queuing this weekend because of the reputation, and if they're already exalted with the Frostwolves, getting those dungeons is basically just a waste of time.
Shoot them! Cut out their tongues! Shoot them and cut out their tongues and then shoot their tongues! And trim that scraggly beard..
how hard is to MANUALLY chose the dungeon you want again?
03/08/2015 03:34Posted by Phalhunt

Locked after youre done

02/08/2015 17:32Posted by Thalael
The fix could be that after getting to exalted with certain reps the predetermined reps of the dungeons are moved onto another faction. At least that gives people an incentive to do the dungeons.

Would be a good idea tbh
03/08/2015 03:34Posted by Phalhunt

Manually selecting a dungeon doesn't give you the "random" rewards. It's not a matter of "im going to press random and hope i get x dungeon" it's usually "Damn it, x again. !@#$ it I'll go do something else". For me it was always Shadowmoon Burial grounds. I got SMBG so often that "random dungeon finder" might as well have been called "Shadowmoon burial grounds finder".
Easily solved by blizz, use a system like in Pandaria where you select rep you want to increase and then it counts in any dungeon.

Send in game suggestion to them and they may implement it. Rant about better ways to kick players and nothing will happen.