Mouse Problems - Updated to Windows 10

Technical Support
Hello

I can't play the game. When I use both mouse buttons to run forward my camera goes zig-zag on the ceiling. Left & Right clicking is the same thing. Can't talk to a vendor, a Quest NPC, nothing.

The game just became unplayable.

--

Current Hardware

CPU: Intel Core i5 4590 3.0 Ghz
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960**
RAM: 8 GB DDR3 @ 1600 Mhz

**Installed new driver for Windows 10

--

What does Blizzard Technical Support advices me to do?
Which mouse are you using Mumuk?
-------------------------------------------------------------
Please click here to give me your feedback on this post!
Heard of this bug with win 10 apparently toggling wow into windowed and back to full screen mode has fixed it for some
Marked As Solution
Had the same problem, go into your WoW folder. Right click on the WoW executable and click properties, tick the box for "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings" this has fixed it for me. Hope it helps!
Thanks Asparn. Ticking "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings" fixed it!
Hi Asparn,

I was suffering this as well and your method has worked brilliantly. I also noticed the graphics were a bit fuzzy when updating to Windows 10 (hard to explain but it didn't look as sharp) and this has actually fixed this as well.

Further research leads to believe this may be a graphics card/driver issue. I'm running gtx 560ti.

Thanks again.

Kind regards,
The same for me : Asparn's tip worked perfectly. The fuzziness is gone too, like for Arielladrix.

Thank you.
Glad I could help. Took a bit of trial and error but its just one of those things that obviously I (and other people) needed a fix for. The fuzzy graphics after the Windows 10 update was an issue I had as well but this was fixed by an Nvidia update specifically for Windows 10.
I'm still fuzzy and this didn't fix the mouse either. Any other ideas please?
Thank you very much, worked immediately :) !