[H] Amnesia is recruiting! 13/13 HC, 7/13M

Bronze Dragonflight / Nordrassil
Hi guys and gals!

Amnesia is a social casual guild with a serious raiding aspect. We're a fun-loving bunch who have been around for nearly a year now, poking our way through various content while entertaining WoW marriages and other spoonlike adventures. We're a mature guild, meaning we mainly recruit people age 20+.

Our progress:
HFC 13/13 NM, 13/13 HC, 9/13M

Raid days:
Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11PM ST.
Ventrilo required. Working mic not necessary, but it is recommended.
Currently on partial summer break; main raids on Tuesdays, alt runs on Sundays.

Who are we and what can we offer you?
Generally we're a pretty fun bunch to be around. We help each other out with whatever we need and have a very strong bond going on with our members. We provide successful raids with lots of fun times in an organized environment. We don't require attendance, but naturally candidates which can raid both raid days are prioritized. We also accept socials. Raiders are provided with consumables through the guildbank and some guild repairs!

We're relaxed about attendance, because we know a lot of people have lives; families, dodgy work hours, social lives and more. We try to work around that, so we all get to raid and still have functional lives outside the pixels (RL is a lie, we know, but we like to pretend it exists!).

What do we need?
Couple of hunters, a lock, a mage or boomie could also work. Still looking at all exceptional applications, socials welcome. :D

If you have questions feel free to throw us a poke in-game or go browse our forum:
http://amnesiaguild.boards.net/
As a friend of Amnesia, I can do nothing but reccomend this guild for everyone who enjoys casual raiding, I decided to start leveling up in there, and it was without the best leveling experience I've ever had, always someone in gchat to cheer me up when I got soo bored of leveling (Pls fix blizzard), loads of banter, a marriage before they started Archimonde progress and whatnot, I rate this guild 10/10
Extra Bump from a char on a different realm :D
Active guild both ingame and out nd lovely raiding atmosphere. Not too keen on the forced marriage but awesome guild is awesome.
Updated with a few new progression kills; Archie down on normal and Zakuun and Socrethar has died on HC!

Still recruiting! ;)
Updated with even more progress kills! We've now gotten to 12/13 HC steady the last couple of weeks. :D
Has been updated! :)
Updated again! :)
Updated with recruitment and progress! ^^
Updated with new recruitment roles! Come help us kill Gorefiend :D
Updated :>