Problem with renewing subscriptions in Greece.

General
Prev 1 14 15 16 18 Next
15/01/2016 00:58Posted by Pharah
its not blizzard problet that your bank blocking battlenet cards go to your bank...

Yes it is blizzards problem that haven't yet made a greek bank account like steam and other platforms made and we can easily buy anything from there.
If you dont know what you are talking about maybe you should not post on forums on matters that you are not familliar.
Capital controls have nothing to do with this problem here.
Also...no bank is blocking battlenet cards....Blizzard doesnt send battlenet cards at greece....
22/01/2016 13:19Posted by Yfantinos

Sure it doesn't.
http://www.euro2day.gr/news/economy/article/1385978/ti-ishyei-gia-tis-online-synallages-me-to.html
http://www.real.gr/DefaultArthro.aspx?page=arthro&id=472311&catID=2
http://www.newsbomb.gr/oikonomia/news/story/660019/capital-controls-deite-ti-isxyei-gia-metrita-kartes-kai-epitages
http://www.polispost.com/article/105176/Capital-controls-ti-ischyei-tora-stis-online-synallages-me-to-eksoteriko
Παρ' ολα αυτά, υπάρχουν κάποιες συναλλαγές που απαγορεύεται να πραγματοποιηθούν και ειναι οι παρακάτω:
- H μεταφορά χρημάτων στο εξωτερικό, πλην των 500 ευρώ τον μήνα.
- Η αγορά έργων τέχνης και εν γένει οι υπηρεσίες δημοπρασιών.
- Οι συναλλαγές με εταιρείες στοιχηματισμού, τυχερά παιχνίδια και video games.
- Γενικοί κωδικοί, στους οποίους μάλιστα εντοπίζεται πλειοψηφία συναλλαγών και αφορούν υλικό για ενήλικες (πορνογραφικό υλικό).
- Υπηρεσίες γνωριμιών (συνοδοί και ραντεβού).
- Πληρωμές σε φιλανθρωπικές οργανώσεις.
- Αγορές ειδών ένδυσης και υπόδησης.
- Αγορές οικιακού εξοπλισμού.
- Αγορές ηλεκτρονικών ειδών/εξοπλισμού.
- Αγορές καλλυντικών.
- Αγορές σε κοσμηματοπωλεία.

Ιnstead of expecting every eshop out there to open a greek bank account and waste time complaining on some vidya game company's forums, why not go here: https://twitter.com/tsakalotos?lang=en and here: http://www.bankofgreece.gr/pages/el/other/communication.aspx and ask that this North-Koreanesque list of limitations that I quoted gets replaced with a monthly personal limit on online transactions where we will have the freedom to buy whatever for wherever we please?
22/01/2016 13:19Posted by Yfantinos

Παρ' ολα αυτά, υπάρχουν κάποιες συναλλαγές που απαγορεύεται να πραγματοποιηθούν και ειναι οι παρακάτω:
- H μεταφορά χρημάτων στο εξωτερικό, πλην των 500 ευρώ τον μήνα.
- Η αγορά έργων τέχνης και εν γένει οι υπηρεσίες δημοπρασιών.
- Οι συναλλαγές με εταιρείες στοιχηματισμού, τυχερά παιχνίδια και video games.
- Γενικοί κωδικοί, στους οποίους μάλιστα εντοπίζεται πλειοψηφία συναλλαγών και αφορούν υλικό για ενήλικες (πορνογραφικό υλικό).
- Υπηρεσίες γνωριμιών (συνοδοί και ραντεβού).
- Πληρωμές σε φιλανθρωπικές οργανώσεις.
- Αγορές ειδών ένδυσης και υπόδησης.
- Αγορές οικιακού εξοπλισμού.
- Αγορές ηλεκτρονικών ειδών/εξοπλισμού.
- Αγορές καλλυντικών.
- Αγορές σε κοσμηματοπωλεία.

I find this quite funny. A couple of weeks ago, i bought a founders pack for NCsofts game, Blade and Soul. Also I've been buying loads of skins in Riots game, League of Legends. All of those using a Mastercard. And still...can't buy from Blizzard. My silly bank....they wouldnt even tell me why NCsoft and Riot are allowed and Blizzard is not. Every communication i had with them ended in the lines of "...its how the system is right now."
I hear North Korean players have trouble not only paying for, but also logging into the online sensation World of Warcraft. Would it be possible for Blizzard to open a 50:50 JV bank in Pyongyang, so that they can avoid discrimination lawsuits coming from that part of the world? After all, nobody wants to piss off a nation that has nukes ... What's more, South Korean players are one of the best in the community, same should be valid for their northern cousins.
And if i want PO but not possible to pay a coins with my credit card greek and i go in Farmer Chinese, i have problem ?
Hi, I have very bad problem :( my combat text i stop show in every BG or any dung. Im testing off my all addons, detele wow and download again. its not make :( Please help me. this problem is show 1. mounth ago. Thank you for help.
a way that works for greek players is the following:

1. Create a paypal account
2. Use your credit or atm/debit card to send money to your paypal account. Say put 100 euros, you re set for 8 months of wow. It is very easy to do, just log in and send an invoice to another email of yours and pay it with your card.
3. Pay your wow sub using paypal. It will draw the amount each month without problems, and as long as there's money left in the paypal account it renews automatically as usual.

i m paying my sub like this for months without problems
The problem is not just subing now but we still unable to use any other service like realm trasnfer /race change or buying mounts/pets .. yes theres is a paypal trick but no one is forced to use shady methods to get access to their services and yes i w8t for those balance cards its a solution to this mess since we most greeks know that capital controls will be here in greece for a long while yet and i hope blizzard dind forget about us.
theres nothing shady about paypal its a completely legitimate service that people have been using for years. And you can pay everything with paypal, sub, in game services, mounts, tokens, etc. Not the best solution, because paypal charges a bit for the money transfer, but an easy one.
Well u can buy gametime from https://www.g2a.com/ tried it today with prepaid ( τραπεζα πειραιως) without any problems.
As a small update regarding the Battle.net Gift Cards general availability in Europe:

We hear and understand your frustrations over not being able to purchase the Battle.net Gift Card in some countries.

The Battle.net Gift Cards use a retail technology that may not be available at some storers. We are continuously working with our partners to identify retailers who use, or plan to use, the retail technology required to activate the Gift Cards.

Our current plans include Greece, Poland and Eastern Europe, where we are already working with our partners to bring these cards to retail within the coming months.

Rest assured that our aim is to have the Gift Card available to purchase by everyone, regardless of country. We don’t want anyone to be left out.

Please excuse us for the delays, we’re working diligently to resolve them as fast as we can.
04/02/2016 20:30Posted by Orchood
Well u can buy gametime from https://www.g2a.com/ tried it today with prepaid ( τραπεζα πειραιως) without any problems.

The problem is not with game time my friend Orchood.
The problem is with services like realm transfers/faction changes and other services.
Game cards are on stores in greece like public - plaision - seven and its no problem.
Even plaisio brought the Legion prepurchase box so you can get it and it has the game code in it and you upgrade your game to Legion and get the 100 level character boost.
But the problem with all other services that recuire money still persists.
And if i go right now and give someone my account info in exchange of gold to load up my balance ill be the bad guy and im going in risk of getting banned, hence the fact we have told blizzard about this months ago.

Luckily i went abroad to germany for a business trip and bought a butloads of cards so i dont have to relay on a multi billion company to deal with it.
True Yfantinos. just letting people know that u can buy game time like that too. For the other part you are right. They should bring gift cards atleast in greek stores to add them to our acc and then buy whatever u want from blizz store ect. i see media markt in germany has them why not the same store bring them in greece aswell. on g2a.com there r gift cards but a 20euro one is like 25 euros from the site.
Hi all,

Battle.net Gift Cards are now available in Greece and can be purchased from the retailer Public. More retailers will follow in the coming months.
24/02/2016 10:35Posted by Aerythlea
Hi all,

Battle.net Gift Cards are now available in Greece and can be purchased from the retailer Public. More retailers will follow in the coming months.

https://youtu.be/usfiAsWR4qU?t=6s

Any info on their price?

Because currently on their website it doesn't show anything, like if they are available or how much do they cost.
24/02/2016 10:35Posted by Aerythlea
Hi all,

Thas a nice start ! sadly my city doesnt have Public but cross fingers for e-shop or seven spot getting them soon cant w8t but again nice start thx a lot Aerythlea :)
Dear blizzard there is a better way to deal with this.
Make me an official representative/subCeO of your company, i will gather the money from the Greek subscriptions and transfer them to you every month.

PS1 it is just that my address will be in the bahamas in few months :P
PS2 Now that i think about it, this thing i suggested, created the whole crisis in Greece! Greeks payed, banks and loansharks sent the money out, Greeks went out of money