This is Lunarcy!

Customer Support
Once again the Druids of Moonglade have come together to celebrate their triumph over an ancient evil (Omen). It is a time of honouring Elders, sharing in feasts and of course letting off fireworks!

What’s new?

Since the shakeup of Azeroth some of the Elders may have moved around slightly. However the majority of them should still be in the same place. :)

Omen has been working out this past year and comes back at a slightly scarier level 83. However through team work (and some persistence) you should be able to send him packing once again! ^.^

FAQ

Q: When does it start?
A: Sunday January 23rd 2011 12:01am CET (Server Time)

Q: When does it end?
A: Saturday February 12th 2011 11:59pm CET (Server Time)

Q: Whoops. I bought the wrong item. Help!
A: Sadly if you bought the wrong item, our in-game support team will not able to assist you in refunding it back. Please be very careful when making your purchases.

Q: Elder XX isn’t talking to me, why not?
A: Please make sure that you do not have any add-ons or corrupt cache causing this issue. A guide on how to reset your User Interface can be found here;

Q: Where’s the Lunar Festival Harbinger in Stormwind? I’m meant to be finding him or her for the quest ‘The Lunar Festival’, and the Park District doesn’t look so park-like anymore…
A: Due to Deathwing’s little outing, we’ve unfortunately had to relocate the Stormwind Druids to the nice grassy area just outside the city. Apologies for any confusion caused, and we’ll be re-educating the Lunar Festival Emissaries about this move as soon as possible.

Q: Where is Elder Rumblerock? Has he been phased out due to some of the quests I’ve done in the Burning Steppes zone?
A: Unfortunately this appears to be the case – we’re investigating the situation at the moment though, so please skip him for now and sit tight for a further update as soon as we get it!

UPDATE: If you’re unable to speak to this specific Elder due to your phasing, we’ve been able to determine which quest chain is causing this issue and if you complete that sequence of quests you should hopefully find he reappears again.

The quest chain in question finishes with the quest ‘The Spoils of War’, and begins at Morgan’s Vigil for Alliance players and Flame Crest for the Horde (and thanks to those folks who also commented to that effect in this thread – much appreciated!).

If you notice any other phased Elders, and are having issues visiting them as a result, please post in this thread to let us know.

Q: I can’t seem to be able to purchase Festival Dumplings from Valadar Starsong in Moonglade without getting the error ‘You can't buy the specified quantity of that item.’ But I want ‘em, what do I do?
A: We’re aware that this vendor doesn’t seem to want to give up his Dumplings so easily, but we’re working on either getting this resolved or posting a workaround as soon as possible – update to follow!

UPDATE: For those in a hurry to enjoy some Dumpling-y goodness, there’s actually a script workaround that will still allow you to purchase this item without error messages.

Just visit Valadar Starsong, open the vendor window as normal, and instead of clicking the Dumplings use the following script;
      /run BuyMerchantItem(2)

Please feel free to post in this sticky any feedback on the event or let us know if you are getting any issues with it. You are also welcome to let us know if you would like to see any extra information added when we put up these posts. :)
Lunarcy...

THIS. IS. WORGEN!

(Couldn't resist, sorry)
Camp Taurajo Elder didn't seem to be in there.
The camp taurajo one is just a bit north of the camp by the vendetta point camp.

edit: getting name right >.<
Thank you so much! I hadn't thought to look that way, but went south instead. Now I have that one too.
I managed to get Elder Rumblerock at around 2am GMT last night/this morning with no problems and posted on his page on WoWhead the Co-ords, but others who went after me have had trouble finding him.... Some others again have found him though, so worth re-visiting the area if you're close

Shammii

Mookii (WoWhead)
23/01/2011 12:24 PMPosted by Shammii
I managed to get Elder Rumblerock at around 2am GMT last night/this morning with no problems and posted on his page on WoWhead the Co-ords, but others who went after me have had trouble finding him.... Some others again have found him though, so worth re-visiting the area if you're close

Shammii

Mookii (WoWhead)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/khadgar/shammii/achievement#96:14861:a4901

that pretty much say why you can see him, if you do the quests, you cant
I have had the same problem, but i started to do / finish the quest chain from that zone, i had only "the spoils of war" quest left from Eitrigg and after i've completed that quest, the elder appeared and i was able to speak with him.
So, those who have started to make the chain quest, go complete the quest chain and then you'll be able to finish the achiev!
I did the 2 left quests i had left in there and i couls also see the last guy for the elders of eastern kingdoms.

So do all quests there and u will be able to see the guy
Under "What's new":
The reputation you earn by talking to the elders no longer adds to the reputation of the individual faction cities. Instead the reputation of the "super-faction" (horde or alliance) is increased. You cannot see that reputation in-game to my knowledge.

EDIT: A GM gave me the info concerning the "super-faction".
When I go around and get Coins of Ancestry from the elders with my goblin, it keeps telling me "Reputation with Horde increased by 79" every time - however, nothing at all happens with ANY horde reputation. No gains at all.

-And now I just notice the post above mine... But that "Super-Faction" sounds a bit.... odd, to say the least? Is this really how it's supposed to be?

If it's "working as intended", then please tell me what I am supposed to do with my "Super-Horde-Faction" rep? But a super-horde-mount if and when I get exalted with this invisible "faction"? ;-)
When I go around and get Coins of Ancestry from the elders with my goblin, it keeps telling me "Reputation with Horde increased by 79" every time - however, nothing at all happens with ANY horde reputation. No gains at all.

This hidden Alliance and Horde reputation has been in the game since vanilla I believe, it can't be seen in-game however it can on your battle.net profile.
There are no known benefits from getting rep with this hidden faction, although it's kinda fun to get that rep up :)
Edit: Actually it seems you can't see this hidden rep on the new battle.net armory :(
Please don't make up words, it's lunacy.
The npc who should give this 3 quest chain is called Ariok and unfortunately he is not there for me. Any hint how I can phase him in?
I still don't See the Elder Rumblerock!
I want that Achievement, and I dont like to wait untill next year! :(

EDIT: Fixed, I just needed to complete one more quest. Thanks.
On today's list of hotfixes as seen on MMO-champion:

"Horde players now correctly gain 75 Bilgewater reputation as well when completing the Lunar Festival elder quests as part of the Horde reputation gain."

-But... as I said in my post above, my goblin gets no rep with ANY of the horde factions when visiting the Elders - despite the message about getting "79 reputation with Horde". (Due to guild perk)

-Now I'm confused... :S
As your goblin has reached honored or higher with the various Horde factions Solvia, this is why they are not getting reputation with them but are gaining 79 reputation with Horde.

Reputation Stopping at 5999/6000 Friendly
Gains added to the Alliance or Horde reputations currently do not spill over to the sub-factions below it if one of these factions is already at 5999 Friendly. This is an intended change made in Cataclysm, and players wishing to increase their reputation with a specific city will have to gain the reputation by using tabards or by doing quests affiliated with the correct faction.

The issue with Bilgewater reputation was that players who had less than 5999/6000 weren't getting the reputation when they were handing in a quest to the Elders.
Thanks a lot for your explanation, Tailyda - I don't know where the info you quoted is originally from, but I apparantly missed it when doing my reading. Oops ;)

This cleared my confusion, thanks.

No worries. :)

The quote is taken from our Known issue sticky here.

(Sticky)4.0.3a/Cataclysm Known Issues & Bug Reports
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/916822059