Barbers

General
Horde got a barber in Undercity and Orgrimmar, one on each continent but alliance have one in Ironforge and one in Stormwind, why doesn't Darnassus have one?
Hippies don't cut their hair.
What kind of a stupid question is this? Why would you want to be in Darnassus anyway?
Because getting your haircut is just a fad, and if your so desperate, I am sure a five minute boat trip and run through a city would be worth it!
No one goes to darnassus.
Well, those 4 are the most important cities as far as player activity goes.

As my elf I'm planning on standing purely on Kalimdor, so having one in Darnassus would be good :)

Ever thought there may be a reason why Darnassus isn't used much? It should have all the amenities that the other capitals do.
24/01/2011 9:39 PMPosted by Stormhowl
As my elf I'm planning on standing purely on Kalimdor, so having one in Darnassus would be good :)

Ever thought there may be a reason why Darnassus isn't used much? It should have all the amenities that the other capitals do.

Correct! People don't stay in Darnassus, Exodar, Silvermoon, Thunder Bluff and more recently even Undercity and Ironforge because.... Stormwind and Orgrimmar have everything, they have fishing and cooking dailies, portals to the new Cataclysm zones, boat or zeppelin rides to Northrend, they are even connected by a portal from the Dark Portal.

I stay in Darnassus, but most people prefer to stay close to where they have stuff to do. Since portals and dailies are in SW and Org, why go to other cities? Let's be honest, Blizzard wanted the capitals to feel less like ghost towns, but in fact they only managed to make all other capitals except SW and Org more ghostly then ever. At least before IF and UC were a bit more populated.
I always cut my hair on new characters for the achiev...after that I never go to the barber shop usually..
[quote="16135665409"]I stay in Darnassus, but most people prefer to stay close to where they have stuff to do. Since portals and dailies are in SW and Org, why go to other cities? Let's be honest, Blizzard wanted the capitals to feel less like ghost towns, but in fact they only managed to make all other capitals except SW and Org more ghostly then ever. At least before IF and UC were a bit more populated.

They should clone everything to all cities, that way for instance the fishing daily could be picked up and completed in Darnassus instead if one prefer. Doing that would make this unavailable in all other cities for that day.
24/01/2011 8:55 PMPosted by Shiner
Hippies don't cut their hair.

win
Darna... what? Never heard of.
Night Elves don't cut their hair. Ever.
I mean, come on, just look at their messy heir for cryin' out loud!

No money to be made in Darnassus for barbers, hence why nobody has set up a barber shop there.

Silvermoon, however, should be filled with barbers.
I change my hairstyle thrice a day, as does my extremely masculine boyfriend.

25/01/2011 12:49 AMPosted by Goresh
Darna... what? Never heard of.

Darn-ass-us. It's full of purple creatures, I think.
I do it quite often sadly :s I like doing it because of all the new hair styles and combinations, you're bound to find a combination you never noticed before and think looks cool.
Its a good thing they fixed this issue with Darnassus in BFA haha
Darnassus had a barber...But you could say he couldn't take the heat ;)
Why is it almost always an elf replying to fivethousand year old threads?