Login Server Issues

Technical Support
1 2 3 20 Next
Hey Guys n' Girls Gather here.
i'm trying to log in, then it just keeps showing "Connection"
But if you wait a few minutes it says the server is busy and i cant Log in?
What can i do?
Best Regards Gather
Realm: Earthen Ring
85 COOLGUY

Sorry for hijacking your thread Gather, but I want to make sure that our responses are communicated clearly. - Natryndon

Update from Prokkar @ 17:25 CET : We are aware of the issue with the login servers you are facing and are looking into it. Thank you for the reports. We appreciate your patience.

Update from Natryndon @ 18:19 CET : Our technical teams are working on finding the cause of this right now. We have not yet been able to isolate a pattern, but it does not appear to be affecting all players. We will do our best to keep you up to date and we apologise for the inconvenience this is causing those affected.

And yes, we have tweeted about this in all 5 supported languages, so please feel free to spread the word via re-tweets.

http://twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN

Update from Natryndon @ 18:36 CET : We are seeing some improvements and will hopefully have some good news for you soon. In the meantime, I just wanted to let you know that we are also aware of the link issue on the error message and we are working on correcting that for the future.

Update from Gelmkar @ 18:48 CET: This seems to have been fixed or greatly improved, our network team are still going to monitor the situation however.
Same problem here :-(
@Anachronos
Happened fro first time for me, but also here @azuremyst.
same problem
We are aware of the issue with the login servers you are facing and are looking into it. Thank you for the reports. We appreciate your patience.
ahh, im glad i'm not the only one :)

Problem will be fixed "soon" ^^
Well certainly would be nice.
will take at least 2 hours me guessing, always does
Meh I need my time :(
Hope it gets fixed soon!
happend just after loging into ptr for me. i cannot go back to glob
Again.. Yesterday and today... This is not where I pay for.
oh noes finaly raid day and now this :P
never had this problem before first time I think it is at all realm's
who knows but yet again we dont hear nothing, yet again nothin, gratz blizz for keeping us informed
/brain
Even I can not log to the same problem please do something with you
I can't log in with my account and when trying to log in says: "The login server is currently busy. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact tech support [tech support link]. This is the second time hapens to me in the last month. Its bad that the link which provited by the post isnt helping at all or explain somethink to the user.
Anyone any idea when this issue will be resolved please
25/01/2011 4:25 PMPosted by Prokkar
We are aware of the issue with the login servers you are facing and are looking into it. Thank you for the reports. We appreciate your patience.
It would be nice if the Service Status forum would be updated with this information.
Damn it, had the grand total of an hour's playtime and the servers are down!
Just got home . was hoping to level some more. eh guess not. login problems reared its ugly head again huh.
Well its maintenance night tonight , so will we get back before that ? Seems like an extended version of it to me xD

Keeping people informed about this issue has always been a problem IMO
We've seen it before