What's up with random dungeon groups today?

General
It's full of afk\ninja pulling\brain-dead people (sometimes all 3 in 1).
Like out of 15 dungeons today, every single group had at least 1 or 2 of such ppl in the group.
It's becoming impossible to play at weekends and late in the day..
Just your experience, basically I cannot say I had a single bad random dungeon run on either my mage or DK. Sometimes a dude left cause w/e reasons, we requeued and got almost insta-replacement, that was the extent of the "troubles" I had in dungeons.
As a mage it's quite difficult to put up with Ninja pulling, try going frost while you level, it makes it a little easier. Other than that I'd suggest playing a warrior, or a hunter. Ninja pulls make you happy... actually, usually you are the one doing it.
Are these levelling dungeons? A lot of classes can solo them and an even greater number of people think they can solo them, it tends to promote a lot of bad behaviour.
09/10/2015 18:39Posted by Daglagore
As a mage it's quite difficult to put up with Ninja pulling, try going frost while you level, it makes it a little easier. Other than that I'd suggest playing a warrior, or a hunter. Ninja pulls make you happy... actually, usually you are the one doing it.

My main mage is frost and I am raiding with it, but I want to learn arcane spec, so i go full arcane on this one :) that's the whole purpose of this mage. But even with arcane spec, I end up doing like 35-45% of group damage in overall, so it's not that bad. Only 1 monk tank managed to out-dps me, but 45-55lvl is their peak, so it's not that bad anyway.

09/10/2015 18:59Posted by Froody
Are these levelling dungeons? A lot of classes can solo them and an even greater number of people think they can solo them, it tends to promote a lot of bad behaviour.

I've seen few hunters and feral druids today, diving into 4-5 mobs and dying almost instantly. Then they just lay down, and wait to be ressed, even though they could just release and run for 2s to enter dungeon.

09/10/2015 18:33Posted by Chanyi
Just your experience, basically I cannot say I had a single bad random dungeon run on either my mage or DK. Sometimes a dude left cause w/e reasons, we requeued and got almost insta-replacement, that was the extent of the "troubles" I had in dungeons.

One of my last groups "finished me off" tbh. One dps and healer, they both ninja pulled 2 packs of monsters (while tank had his own mobs), and blamed him for not tanking these ninja pulled mobs. Ofc everyone died and blamed tank for it. I defended tank, saying that they ninja pulled and deserved to die. Me and tank got kicked after like 30s.

Or one hunter, who was just standing at the entrance all day long. And when you ask him why he is there, he reply "You guys left me, so I stand here alone :((((".

Or another warrior tank, who didn't look at party members. This happened in scholomance, healer was still in 1st room looking to burn a book, while tank pulled half of the 2nd room. Ofc tank died, he told our healer a lot of "nice" things and then left.

And I am not even talking about dps, who does like 0.7 - 1.5% of group damage.. At least they try..
Just your average Friday I guess.

P.S. gonna try to do few dungeons again, maybe situation is a bit better now.
Unlucky strike I'd say. We all get them once in a while. It doesn't happen that much to me but I've had my share of experience about it.
While I find it amusing that your title says "Today" I am willing to dungeon with you if you want. I don't know if I have any horde that level though.