General
I have a badass transmog, so I know what I'm doing.

sorry but what does your "badass transmog" have to do with the fact that you got pwnd by a 98 lvl?
i laughed so hard here.

apparently you need to be a bit more original :)

and sorry, cats > dogs to me.
How the hell did you get outdone by a level 98 when you're capped and at item level 700? Granted, ferals are pretty strong, I won't deny that (particularly with Incarnation), but even so they're not THAT overpowered.

Edit: re-read the OP and you were right Rynanne, it's wasn't almost. Oh, and I lol'd at this bit:
07/10/2015 14:23Posted by Moobs
We killed the noob
All in all I think it was quite an amusing story. Well put as well. Op gave us a laugh on friday evening. And to be honest there is not much fun to read about on the forums lately.

You're getting an up vote from me OP!

Edit: obviously I didn't take this thread serious.
I can fully understand your animus towards Feral Druids, but cannot support you due to the fact that if you get rid of all cats, how would you then make a cat beard? I don't see any other animal that would be a suitable replacement.
In short. Cats must stay.
THEY NEED TO MAKE THAT INTO A SKILL >>>

http://i.imgur.com/cV1eA5f.jpg
09/10/2015 20:22Posted by Shalamah
I can fully understand your animus towards Feral Druids, but cannot support you due to the fact that if you get rid of all cats, how would you then make a cat beard? I don't see any other animal that would be a suitable replacement.
In short. Cats must stay.

*puts the think face on* I'm not sure if I should like you or not.
09/10/2015 20:04Posted by Skavak
How the hell did you almost get outdone by a level 98 when you're capped and at item level 700? Granted, ferals are pretty strong, I won't deny that (particularly with Incarnation), but even so they're not THAT overpowered.

Not almost.

Read his post again. ;)

Edit: But frankly, I doubt it even happened at all.
07/10/2015 15:35Posted by Tindella
"overpower blablabla nerf da ferals blablabla"
Let's be honest here - you are a dog and he is a cat, no wonder you hate them much ;)

ZING! That's a winner folks!
well if it will make you feel any better, one night back in cata i was skyping with friend and i was chilling and leveling my priest. So naturally he logged his main badass 85 fully arena geared frost dk and tried to find me in duskwood and gank me, because thats what friends are for. Anyways, on his way there he saw afk 85 hunter sitting down and he tried to kill him. Few seconds later he started screaming how bm hunters are OP and that he got killed by afk hunt's pet.
09/10/2015 19:52Posted by Veerloren
I have a badass transmog, so I know what I'm doing.

sorry but what does your "badass transmog" have to do with the fact that you got pwnd by a 98 lvl?
i laughed so hard here.

Hook, line and sinker, 110%.

Not just you, but almost all posters in this topic.
Why to People get so butthurt? It was fun, and it was written good! :) I could really Picture it!

Ontopic: To deny the fact that feals are retarded OP atm is just stupid...
There is a reason why I am finally lvling a druid! I have hated them since wotlk!

If you play a feral and claim they are balanced in pvp atm, you should reroll!
Lets bring back vanilla ferals where they where useless as tank and dps i hate ferals i tryed to level one but i cant stand playing as a beast instead of a humanoid whit arms and legs and buff warlocks and shamans.
Haha wow
08/10/2015 00:18Posted by Gráinne
07/10/2015 15:35Posted by Tindella
Let's be honest here - you are a dog and he is a cat, no wonder you hate them much ;)

/thinks

Worgen Ferals must spend their lives in psychotherapy.

I do.
Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty,
little ball of fur.
Happy Kitty, Sleepy Kitty,
purr, purr, purr.

P.s - Kitties rule
10/12/2015 10:00Posted by Limpbrizket
Kitties rule

Downvoting rulez