Blizzard please bring back Mop CM sets

General
^^ I would die trying to get them ! Big shame some of the best transmog sets for a class are no longer obtainable. Sets that would motivate me to push for rbg titles to combine it.

I am not the only one,a huge amount wants them back and I won't be surprised if that will regive you alot of missed subscribers.

Blizzard,bring them back,theyre godly :/
Sorry, but I don't think that's a good idea. The whole idea of the challenge mod is to be challenge.
And I realize that can be said for many things, but it's bit weird to be able to get it now, going at level 100. As people that got them back then, were challenged to have them. Even that I want them and don't have them, I still think it's not good idea.
I started wow in Mop. I was new back then,and i can handle challenge modes now well. Like alot of people the challenge is still the same,regardless of expansion. Maybe new cm sets?
09/10/2015 15:00Posted by Lifeblôom
I started wow in Mop. I was new back then,and i can handle challenge modes now well. Like alot of people the challenge is still the same,regardless of expansion. Maybe new cm sets?

I'd love to see new CM Sets. Something special again, will make me play way way more to get.
Then we both agree n_n
I would 100lvl and solo mop's challenger as I get mounts "pandaren phoenixs"

Blizzard please put mounts back....
By new CM sets you mean for the old CMs?

Cause the devs seem intent to scrap the whole CM in legion
09/10/2015 14:59Posted by Avenora
Sorry, but I don't think that's a good idea. The whole idea of the challenge mod is to be challenge.
And I realize that can be said for many things, but it's bit weird to be able to get it now, going at level 100. As people that got them back then, were challenged to have them.

Well, it could be possible to be scaled down tolvl 90 with 463 iLvl? Just like bg brackets during leveling being scaled up?
09/10/2015 15:26Posted by Wrathfull
09/10/2015 14:59Posted by Avenora
And I realize that can be said for many things, but it's bit weird to be able to get it now, going at level 100. As people that got them back then, were challenged to have them.

Well, it could be possible to be scaled down tolvl 90 with 463 iLvl? Just like bg brackets during leveling being scaled up?

Not sure if that'd work out. I think it might be troublesome to balance it like it used to be without ruining it somewhat. In MoP most classes had different stat priority and some spells have changed.

I wouldn't mind to see them back. I did cms on several characters but missed out on a few since we started late and I chose to do it on the characters I did it on. How ever I wouldn't mind the idea of recolours or perhaps unlock the sets by doing current cms as well. At least it shows you put in some extra time.

I've seen many threads about this pop up and it seems that the middle way for everyone to be happy would be to get the recolours going. We can always hope ;)

09/10/2015 15:10Posted by Seluniel

If that's true I hope they will reconsider their decision. I don't want to sound selfish but to me cms are fun and pretty much the only reason I'm still playing since BRF.
The Proper thing for Cms would be to have Armor Sets like in MoP.

The weapons were amazing believe me, but still nothing beats nice looking armor sets.
You can always also make your own beautiful transmogs. You just need imagination and creativity :)

Also considering we will have artifact weapons next expansion it would be nice if next cm reward is armor set :P
They were a reward for a challenge that had its time for two years.
Some people tested their skills and other bought boosts for gold and what not.

But they are gone, and it's good. Those items are valued and has a feel of reward for people who obtained them when the said content was relevant.

Look at items like corrupted ashbringer, or benediction/anathema. You can't get those anymore. And because of that they are valued.

It's not about being a special snowflake. I don't have any of those sets either, i regret not doing them on the rogue when i had the chance. But that is gone.

The more gear, cosmetics, and challenges become available to all, the less value they have over time.

Being rewarded for doing the current content is what matters more, and people who do so Are rewarded.
There are people , who nowadays wait for the next expansion to be able to farm Mythic SoO ,or farm archimonde mythic for his mount.

But people who kill him now, are challenged by the tuning, and for that get the mount 100% , later it will be 1%.
Having the mentality of -well , i'll do that later when it will be easier- devalues heavely the game. What's the point of MoP CMs? Sure the numbers would go down. but the classes are not the same, all classes were altered since then, they are not the same classes that they ment for those said challenge mode designs.

Better do what you can -now- rather than hoping to do something later.
09/10/2015 20:41Posted by Lamentations
If that's true I hope they will reconsider their decision. I don't want to sound selfish but to me cms are fun and pretty much the only reason I'm still playing since BRF.

Most buy boosts for gold so why waste dev time on something most people don't do properly.

Not sure if that'd work out. I think it might be troublesome to balance it like it used to be without ruining it somewhat. In MoP most classes had different stat priority and some spells have changed.

I wouldn't mind to see them back. I did cms on several characters but missed out on a few since we started late and I chose to do it on the characters I did it on. How ever I wouldn't mind the idea of recolours or perhaps unlock the sets by doing current cms as well. At least it shows you put in some extra time.

I've seen many threads about this pop up and it seems that the middle way for everyone to be happy would be to get the recolours going. We can always hope ;)

Couldn't agree more with everything you just said.

I can't stand that they're always removing so much stuff.

The argument they gave for not updating MoP CMs to level 100, was that eventually things would pile up, as more and more expansions added CMs. And they really didn't want to spend time tuning old content.

And yet now we have Timewalking (old content tuned for level 100), AND this announcement that WoD might have the last tier of CMs. So that's only two sets of CM dungeons. Would it really be so hard to keep MoP and WoD CMs tuned for the new level cap each expansion?

As for the rewards from MoP; I say just introduce the recolours of the sets as new rewards then. That way the people who did CMs back in MoP still have something to show for it, and new players still get to experience the content.
09/10/2015 21:01Posted by Someoneelse

Most buy boosts for gold so why waste dev time on something most people don't do properly.

But in that case they might as well get rid of raids and pvp mounts too. Talking about the 100 wins saddle or even worse. It seems that there is a boost for everything nowadays. I don't know about other people but by buying a boost you don't really participate in the event. It makes the reward less valuable to yourself unless you are a peacock and showing it off is all you live for.
Myself I am guilty of buying a boost on this character since I was afraid I would never get the chance to do them even though I really wanted the set for my druid since I really really love it. Once I did get the opportunity to do them, I did it on my alliance druid as resto. It felt more rewarding to me.

Can't help but think that's a bit of a mistake unless they give people some relatively hard 5 man content with decent cosmetic rewards (and possibly some rewards/currency that can be used for gear).

I understand how you feel. It is not nice to see something you find fun removed.

Personally I find fun to collect transmog gear. Imagine how I feel for seeing such good sets removed because some bonehead devs think they know best (we saw what WoD was due to that)
I worked very hard with my friends in MoP for all the golds in CMs and get this great armor on my pally, so I guess that work might feel a bit diminished if everyone could get it, but at the same time, I'd love a chance to get that armor on other alts of mine.

So yeah, I'd be okay with making them available in some way, but I doubt it will happen.
09/10/2015 14:54Posted by Lifeblôom
^^ I would die trying to get them ! Big shame some of the best transmog sets for a class are no longer obtainable. Sets that would motivate me to push for rbg titles to combine it.I am not the only one,a huge amount wants them back and I won't be surprised if that will regive you alot of missed subscribers.Blizzard,bring them back,theyre godly :/

Idd love that too, I never had a chance to farm them :/ , it makes more sense to bring them back then keep wod cm weapon since you wont be able to mog artefact wep in legion.

Yes, the recolored versions would be awesome.. They already made them, so they just gotta release them.. I wouldn't be surprised if that has been the plan all along. Some of them actually looks better than the ones that they ended up making available.
I'm ok with making them available to obtain again, definitely regret not getting them on more than 1 character, but it was a total pain in the butt to get it in the first place. I'm a total casual player, couldn't afford the boost, had to pug each dungeon via oQueue (ouch)

But hey, I don't see anyone complaining about elite pvp transmog that is gone with each season. And some of those look so damn good.

09/10/2015 22:26Posted by Ancestor
Idd love that too, I never had a chance to farm them :/ , it makes more sense to bring them back then keep wod cm weapon since you wont be able to mog artefact wep in legion.

You can mog your artifact weapon, don't be silly.