Best of each class @ Frostmane

Frostmane
1 2 3 10 Next
Haven't seen any thread like this since wrath of the cleaveking(s), so I thought "hey why not create a cataclysm one"

Type a motivation till why you picked the player aswell

Warlock: Enter a name

Warrior: Enter a name

Priest: Enter a name

DK: Enter a name

Mage: Enter a name

Hunter: Enter a name

Shaman: Enter a name

Paladin: Enter a name

Rogue: Enter a name

Druid: Enter a name

I've choose to not fill the list, because I'm not sure who I think is the best of each class yet.
Slappy - B#*!#*#!#!@%st hunt#*!#*#!#!@%r <:
Warlock: Djfearlordx

Warrior: Djbåtx

Priest: Djshieldmasterx and Flexuzz

DK: Djdeattkingwingx

Mage: Djpolypwnx

Hunter: Djtrapmeistrox

Shaman: ---

Paladin: ---

Rogue: Heáton

Druid: Djbåtenx

You seem to have hubris, Djbåtenx
Me, my alts and my friends.

Who am i kidding i dont have any friends. Just me!
Warlock: I know of none

Warrior: Fjeenzy/Clearz for sure!

Priest: Cephius(IRL Chav)

DK: Zulp xD:pP

Mage: OmegaSupreme (super dane?!?)

Hunter: AmazingHorde (just that damn amazing)

Shaman: Ylliria (does dps videos)

Paladin: Redfern.

Rogue: No good rogues.

Druid: Brís
Warlock: Shaun P enn - Best warlock no doubt, carries me in 3s
Shaman: Stå H lmannen - Best shaman Frostmane, love you kid <3
DK: R E ccò - Are there any other good DKs? Jk :D
Rogue: So W hatt - You deserve a spot here for creating this thread, let the drama begin.
Warrior: BrutaliN - You belong in pve as a priest :/
Mage: K I teage - Best 2v2 partner EU (Sorry malvin, best 2v2 partner cataclysm)
Druid: BåtenX - He clearly needs a self-confidence boost, why would someone ever write their own name on a "best of X list"? poor guy...
Paladin: Vandale,Cesh - Love you bois
Priest: Foith
Hunter: Will leave this blank ?
rogue: Vimtu

druid: Zennie

mage: Lexicat

for rest of the classes, no idea :P
28/01/2011 4:54 PMPosted by Hackerus

Laughed for 30 minutes, took a break, came back and laughed even more.

xDDDDDDDDD

edit:

on a more serious note
Mage: Slafz (pvp)

xDdddDddddddd
Goblins seems to be a so dumb they haven't heard of world pvp, where you have to be aware about mobs surrounding you and objects you can use to los stuff.

I have been fighting agains Lexicat since ummm well atleast since TBC in a many different locations sometimes winning and sometimes losing but I gotta say he knows his class and can avoid those pesky mobs thus I can call him "skilled".

28/01/2011 7:02 PMPosted by Coin
Goblins seems to be a so dumb they haven't heard of world pvp, where you have to be aware about mobs surrounding you and objects you can use to los stuff.

I have been fighting agains Lexicat since ummm well atleast since TBC in a many different locations sometimes winning and sometimes losing but I gotta say he knows his class and can avoid those pesky mobs thus I can call him "skilled".

Laughed so badly, he used 2x IBs, Evo, Mirrors, and even after that he ran away and mounted up at his flying mount to wait for cds. Everything to not lose a duel, such a bad player.
28/01/2011 7:13 PMPosted by Pheewnix

Laughed so badly, he used 2x IBs, Evo, Mirrors, and even after that he ran away and mounted up at his flying mount to wait for cds. Everything to not lose a duel, such a bad player.

So you were not able to stop him to mount during duel and lost...

Bad player wouldn't be an able to mount during duel. Maybeh your the bad one for letting him to mount :o
28/01/2011 7:13 PMPosted by Pheewnix

So fighting to win makes him a bad player? Sense, this makes none.

Really, really not sure if serious. And his name is Lexikat? olol

Bad player wouldn't be an able to mount during duel. Maybeh your the bad one for letting him to mount :o

Because using either frost nova or sheep and then mount up is hard? Trash should stay out of the forums.
28/01/2011 8:45 PMPosted by Fane

Because using either frost nova or sheep and then mount up is hard? Trash should stay out of the forums.

Yeh sure he can sheep hunter and pet at same time and that nova is so damn OP you can't shoot while being rooted.

Mages and some other classes sure got a ways to get out of combat during duels which give them advantage, but I don't see for that making them a bad player...

... also I don't get why Blizzard still allow lvl1 toons (aka. trash) to post on forums...
Coin, how much did he pay you to lie?