Up the spawn rates of MoP world bosses.

General
1 2 3 25 Next
Especially Galleon and Oondasta need a really big increase in spawnrate. But even Sha and Nalak need ones too., Going to get more and more rediculous going into legion and stuff being killed in a few seconds, and still 3-4 hour respawn..... And all you saying this can be fixxed with Cross realm addons, no, that wont fix the fundamental problem with low spawnrates on bosses that grow easier each day.
Sha and nalak are on a 15 min respawn afaik, seems fine tbh
Galleon is a rare spawn for a reason.
And Oondasta is up enough for you to catch it if you're patient.
Galleon is never alive on my server, people keep appearing and disappearing at the spawn spot when I camp it.
Galleon is a rare spawn for a reason.

Your one of those players that can't see the bigger picture, each week it becomes less and less rare due to gear ups, once valor upgrades are out, and even into legion, people will just realmjump and insta kill them solo...
So in next expansion, lets say there are 20-25 xrealm servers galleon spawns on... 20-25 ppl will kill it solo, There is no incentive for them to make a grp when they can do it solo...

So Soon these world bosses will be near impossible to catch and farm each week for people.. [quote][/quote]
There's no reason for a week-long lockout mob to have that long respawn timer. Zandalari warbringers can be grinded indefinitely so they can retain their 30-60 min spawn or whatever it is. But for these bosses it really should be 1 minute respawn or sth like that.
Galleon and oondasta are still a pain, its like 1 in 20 that make a grp for them.... and with limited realms for mop its wrong to have slow respawn timers.
28/10/2015 15:35Posted by Ixenn

u have to be kiddin =/ or just casually killing it once per month ....... for ppl like me, with 20 chars/week its painful.
i see no reason to keep Gall and Oond on 1-2 hour respawn, making them 15 mins like Sha and Nalak will make our life easier. im not even asking for increasing drop %, just making respawn better.
I personally don't see why they need anything longer than about a 1 minute spawn timer. They're stuck to a weekly loot lockout and the mounts are 1 in 2000.

World bosses and rare spawns are different things. If you kill a Warbringer you don't get loot-locked for the week and their mounts are even a far higher droprate.
04/11/2015 15:35Posted by Dárkseph
World bosses and rare spawns are different things.

rarespawning worldbosses have been a thing since vanilla though.
I think it is cool that rares are.. Hehe. Rare.
yeees, please!
04/11/2015 15:38Posted by Kargoq

Your logic fails, your saying that long spawn timers have been up since vanilla?, yes and in vanilla the dream dragons didnt die in 20sec. World bosses in mop were not Rare spawning, they were almost always up, Because they almost always went down with near full 40man groups, now 2-3 ppl can kill them in less then 20sec, changing them from World bosses, to Rare spawns..... Now world bosses shouldnt be Rare to catch.

A Correct comparison would be if we made the 4 hellbane Rares in tanaan become 4hour resets, Now wouldnt you either want them to up the HP so people had to make proper groups and if you were in the zone you could get to it in time?. Old content on a weekly reset should not become more rare with each expansion. Some people have been killing these bosses each reset for years to try and get the mounts and shouldnt be punished by RNG because each expansion makes them harder to catch....

Alot of people also lvl new characters to catch these more times per week to combat against the RNG gods...

Only people that say "code is fine as it is" are people that actually don't care about the issue at hand.
04/11/2015 15:38Posted by Kargoq
04/11/2015 15:35Posted by Dárkseph
World bosses and rare spawns are different things.

World bosses haven't been rare-spawning since MoP. Celestials, Ordos, Drov, Tarina, Rukhmar, Kazzak... they all spawn reasonably quickly after being killed. Making the World Bosses spawn very rarely was irrelevant due to the week loot-lockout, so they stopped using an outdated system.
Would be great if they get the same timer as Sha and Nalak takes forever to wait for them.
Cant even go get a drink cause when you do and it spawns if will be dead when your back.
28/10/2015 15:38Posted by Tenpai
Galleon is never alive on my server, people keep appearing and disappearing at the spawn spot when I camp it.
thats because people are server hopping. try to use the lfm menu to join open groups to go to other server to see if its up. Its annoying but thats how most people try to farm such rares
04/11/2015 17:48Posted by Dárkseph
World bosses haven't been rare-spawning since MoP. Celestials, Ordos, Drov, Tarina, Rukhmar, Kazzak... they all spawn reasonably quickly after being killed. Making the World Bosses spawn very rarely was irrelevant due to the week loot-lockout, so they stopped using an outdated system.

True, but we are talking old bosses now correct?

04/11/2015 16:49Posted by Krigbart
World bosses in mop were not Rare spawning, they were almost always up

Dunno about your realm, but on mine it was rare to see Galleon.
28/10/2015 13:51Posted by Krigbart
Especially Galleon and Oondasta need a really big increase in spawnrate. But even Sha and Nalak need ones too., Going to get more and more rediculous going into legion and stuff being killed in a few seconds, and still 3-4 hour respawn..... And all you saying this can be fixxed with Cross realm addons, no, that wont fix the fundamental problem with low spawnrates on bosses that grow easier each day.

Couldn't agree more.

The weekly lockout is enough of a time gate.
04/11/2015 19:15Posted by Oldmangeorge
thats because people are server hopping. try to use the lfm menu to join open groups to go to other server to see if its up. Its annoying but thats how most people try to farm such rares

Yet again someone that never has tried to kill it more then on 1 char per week.

I suggest you go and wait there and lets say there are 50 ish servers, spawn is 4h?, that means every 4 hours you are expecting 200ish players to make a premade group (high servers prob more then 4ppl just camping)... .But sorry, if its more then 3 ppl at the spawn, ppl wont even have time to make a LFR group for you to notice (and the only way you will notice a grp that lasts 10sec, is with a addon that searches every 2-3 seconds. (massive load on servers if everyone is refreshing)....