Graves pet not awarded

Customer Support
I reached level 20 in Heart of the Storm yesterday, but I still have not received my Graves pet in WoW.

Could this be a bug caused by yesterdays patch on either game? After reaching level 20, I got the message that I would receive the pet.
i have the exact same problem, haven't got my pet
same for me did not recieve it :(
Thanks for letting us know guys, we're looking into this now.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Please click here to give me your feedback on this post!
Same Here, I want this pet so bad!
Also have that problem...
Just to let you know, this is still under investigation. It appears that those affected are being given the actual license for the reward on the back-end but just aren't receiving the ingame pet itself.

We'll let you know when we have more information on this.
Same here, thanks for acknowledging us Natryndon !
Also not received my Graves, despite being informed upon reaching lvl 20 in HoS i would get it in WoW.
Waiting for a swift solution, was so looking forward to trying this pet.
Same problem here, I just hit level 20 in HotS, but didn't get Graves yet. I was expecting to receive it in the mailbox of my first WoW character I log in to after hitting player level 20 in HotS - that was the intention, wasn't it?
Same here, Hit 20 in HotS 3-4 days ago and still no Graves
Hey guys.

Another quick update: This is still being worked on but in the meantime you can use the link below to contact our support team directly about this and they should be able to fix it for you.

battle.net/support/help/solution/wow/464

Apologies for the inconvenience that this is causing.
That helped, thanks!
Still no Graves...and the Item Restoration link did not help either.
30/11/2015 14:12Posted by Fatnfugly
Still no Graves...and the Item Restoration link did not help either.

In this case you're meant to ticket by using the blue button further down the page, not use the green restoration button.
Morning guys!

Another update: the developers have now hotfixed this and you should receive the pet as intended. Please log out of all games and the Desktop App and check again.

Thanks a lot for your patience while we got this one sorted. =)
I still haven't received it and I made player level 20 in HotS yesterday. I've re-opened the ticket.

Edit: I have received it now.
i haven't received it and i made a player level 20 in heroes of the storm. do i have to do something differend to, to get it?