[A] Selling Warlord of Draenor Achievement

Frostmane
Hello!

As the title explains, we are a tight group of 4 people selling the Warlord of Draenor Achievement.
We are currently selling on any server, but preferably on:

Frostmane
    Sylvannas
    Ravencrest
    SIlvermoon
    Outland
    Defias Brotherhood

Unfortunately only on alliance for now. OVER 300 happy clients!

How it works, Sundays at 14:00 ST the raid assemble on a certain spot where we will go though all the Niemesis Quests.
We start of by killing Goblins -> Panda -> Taurens -> Trolls -> Bloods -> Undead -> Orcs
The whole shebang takes between 3-4 hours.

Semi-AFKable, every 25-30min you have to hand in quest and start next race.

People who are starting with a full run should make sure you have the Goblin quest since thats where we start, if you already begun another quest before reading about this boost, there is 4 solutions.

a) Start of where you are, finish the remaining next coming week.
b) Since this is account-wide you can start of on a ALT then come back on the one Main
c) Finish current race before boost
d) If possible build a gladiator's sanctum on an ALT and start over.

What you are buying:

Title : Orcslayer
Title : The Death Stalker
Title : Slayer of Sin´dorei
Title : Troll Hunter
Title : The Butcher
Title : Huojin´s Fall
Title : Killer of Kezan
Part of Title : Warlord of Draenor (requires all of the titles above) + one solo quest

Prices:
20k for each quest.
120k for 7/7
20k discount for every friend you bring.
Either you pay in bulk or before each quest part.

If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to add my btag and ask.

Dani#21435
Dani#21435
Dani#21435

PS, Currently Selling the [The Last of Us] Feat of Strenght achivement (Lady/Lord of War) title.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16947225656 For more info.
Got it few minutes ago, definitely recommend everyone. They were really nice, best customer service i have ever seen :)
I've got it last week. Fast and reliable. The only observation is that you won't be getting "Title : Warlord of Draenor" as advertised in the first post if you don't have complete the "Fight, Kill, Salute!" achiev, and this is not included in the service. Other than that they are nice and there was no problem in getting all the other titles.
Who the !@#$ buys this haha? What's the point of having achievments if you just "cheat", not much achieved there, lmfao
ok calm down now
12/12/2015 22:04Posted by Unzend
Who the !@#$ buys this haha? What's the point of having achievments if you just "cheat", not much achieved there, lmfao

You buy this because you do not enjoy pvp? and it is a easy way to do it :D

Anyways +1 for this group had a nice time fast and easy !
Before I was a lowly scrub, all my friends and guildmates laughed at me. But with the help of these nemesis boosters I quickly became Warlod of Draenor. If you follow these easy steps you can become a Warlord of Draenor too!

But in all honestly this was a smooth experience. The group was both nice and trustworthy. If you are interested in the Warlord of Draenor title I definately recommend you check out these guys.
i am selling lord of war on ravencrest 50k gold,

dronxs#2556

already helped 12 people
Rude leaders, Kicked a guy mid-raid, Took WAY longer than expected.. 5-6 Hours..
Nah, Don't buy.. There's better boosters out there.
How cute Awoih that you post on a level 3 character instead of your main.

First of all run takes 3 hours not 5-6 you lying sack of potatos (Forum rules ofcourse), takes 12 minutes per racex7, you can do the math, its not hard. As for those who get kicked its usually people who lack IQ points to follow the simplest instructions such as taking "next race in line" or constantly disconnecting thus slowing the progress of 34 other people, or other issues. All those who have been removed have either A) been refunded, B) moved for next week's run.

Now I can only assume that a) you're one of the retards b) you're a low life competition who can't match us. I wish you all the best and may God have mercy on your soul.

Edit: For any problems or complains you're welcome to add me on verybad#2808 and we'll work on resolving any issues that may or may have occured.

#DjapoBigBadBoss
quite cheap price for the time it would take to do this yourself. Organized RL telling you what to do and when to do it. Some issues can arise when trying to crossrealm a full raid onto a specific realm which everyone should know and be patient about. Nothing to do about it except hope that it eventually works. Im glad I finally got this.
20/12/2015 17:17Posted by Awoihawofhoa
Rude leaders, Kicked a guy mid-raid, Took WAY longer than expected.. 5-6 Hours..
Nah, Don't buy.. There's better boosters out there.

I agree with Djapo here, in my run there was no problem what so ever from the boosters side. The problem is only some of the braindead customers who can't follow simple rules or trolling meanwhile the run is going. I do alot of boosting myself so I understand that sometimes everything can't go as smooth as you want (even tho you try to aim for it) and thats because of dumb players only.

These guys did an excellent work and I got what I paid for. I would recommend these guys to any1 out there who is looking for this annoying/impossible to obtain achievements. Cheers, keep the good work up
First of all I have never been in group where the Alliance is so I can't say much about rudeness. However I have been doing this for longest time in this group and I have never seen similar comment. Which tells me you must be either someone who's trying to give us a bad name (honestly I think that's impossible at this time) or you are one of the people who pick Troll quest when we specifically tell you to pick GOBLINS as first race (in this case we refund the gold).

For the rest of the forum look at my account and number of mounts I bought from this boost (hint TCG mounts) I just want everyone to think about why would I or any of boosters sacrifice our benefit from this because of one person a.k.a. one payment of 120k which is just symbolic compared to what we make every week.

We all work on customer service mainly because this is long time business and we want it to stay that way. This policy was adopted by every single booster and it will stay that way.
I just hope you have some reasonable explanation for posting something like this because I would like to hear it and of course consider to fix it.
Super group of ppl, Fast clean run very much appreciated.
Fast and smooth, all you need to do is follow simple instructions and the boosters take care of the rest.
i very much want to buy the boost, but i have a problem.. i already choose troll hunter is my first quest (dunno why again), whats the best option i have?>
Bought boost for Goblin and Pandaren with a friend of mine. Everything went extremely smooth and we didn't really have to do anything. Everything was taken care of and we got done in about half an hour. Fair price and well-executed.

10/10 - would recommend!
06/01/2016 08:12Posted by Wyrmstalker
i very much want to buy the boost, but i have a problem.. i already choose troll hunter is my first quest (dunno why again), whats the best option i have?>

best choice is either you join us on one of the "partial" runs we do from time to time, finish troll. then join the main run.

Or, Join the mainrun, start from troll, and finish the remaining ones next week same time same place.
Guys if You still sell the quests, I would gladly buy it.

I have some friends who could join us, as well.

PLS add me on Szlac#2628