My beloved White War Talbuk <3

Customer Support
I logged on this morning, mounted up, and was devastated to find that my prized White War Talbuk has had the horns changed!

This mount is my favourite mount in game because of those beautiful bright blue horns and the bright white fur but the horns have been changed to grey! Subsequently the rest of the mount feels like it's lost it's lustre :(

Can I please get a confirmation as to whether this is intended? If it isn't, will it be fixed? And God forbid, if it is intended, can I get an explanation why?!

Kind regards, an extremely morose mount collector :((( <~~~~ extra sadness to show just how sad I am!
they are working on a Bug report thread atm. recommend posting in there once its unlocked

4.0.6 Known Issues & Bug Reports
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1695060037
Thank you xx
The bug report topic is now open if you havn't noticed. :)

(Sticky) 4.0.6 Known Issues & Bug Reports
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1695060037

I logged on this morning, mounted up, and was devastated to find that my prized White War Talbuk has had the horns changed!

This mount is my favourite mount in game because of those beautiful bright blue horns and the bright white fur but the horns have been changed to grey! Subsequently the rest of the mount feels like it's lost it's lustre :(

Can I please get a confirmation as to whether this is intended? If it isn't, will it be fixed? And God forbid, if it is intended, can I get an explanation why?!

Kind regards, an extremely morose mount collector :((( <~~~~ extra sadness to show just how sad I am!

I'm very sorry to hear that you are upset about this! Having investigated it further it seems the change was actually intended as the old horns weren't using the correct horn textures and instead looked like the eye glow texture.

Please feel free to discuss this change further with other players on the General forum.
Update for you guys, the horn texture was supposed to be fixed to look like a horn, but the colour was not supposed to be changed and is currently under investigation - sorry for the confusion caused!