Current LFR Situation Is Good For Nobody.

General
Prev 1 9 10 11 25 Next
Some cannot, not my issue. I party up with people that understand and like raiding as it is, not haters and pro-LFR guys.

Checking your armoury and achivements for kills

No curves at all for MoP
Kills done after content in cata
same with wotlk
same with TBC

You come on here acting all high and mighty yet you have no raiding pedigree throughout wow ,you are just a shallow excuse for a human being who likes to tell others what to do and bully them .
26/12/2015 19:06Posted by Belénus
Good. I don't like forum QQers. Go work for your gear.

I do raid if you check my armoury and iam not a QQ goes to show how up youself you are .

Hint for you check my FoS for all expacs i have been a raider since classic ,i am just not a bratt like you who thinks people should treat the game like a job .Focus on your own game and leave others be it is none of your bussiness what others get .

Sickie requested.

I'll leave this for you again Chan, saintly#2201

Please come see that I have all this gear you keep saying I'm asking for, for free. And apart from the xpac, I have more raid xp than you.
26/12/2015 19:06Posted by Belénus
Good. I don't like forum QQers. Go work for your gear.

I do raid if you check my armoury and iam not a QQ goes to show how up youself you are .

Hint for you check my FoS for all expacs i have been a raider since classic ,i am just not a bratt like you who thinks people should treat the game like a job .Focus on your own game and leave others be it is none of your bussiness what others get .

Good for you. You raid, which is irrelevant for this topic, i.e. LFR rewards.

Which are good as they are.

And I am leaving others be. I do not make these topics, others are. I am VERY affected about others get. Everyone should be rewarded based on what they achieve in the game. If they don't achieve much and are stuck in LFR, they should get bad gear, fitting to what they do.

Keep to the topic. This is not a pissing contest of who raided more, better, has more kills and achievements. This is a topic about REWARD STRUCTURE in WoW.

Which must be based on MERIT. No MERIT = NO REWARD.

VERY SIMPLE.

KEEP TO THE DAMN TOPIC.
26/12/2015 19:11Posted by Belénus
Some cannot, not my issue. I party up with people that understand and like raiding as it is, not haters and pro-LFR guys.

Checking your armoury and achivements for kills

No curves at all for MoP
Kills done after content in cata
same with wotlk
same with TBC

You come on here acting all high and mighty yet you have no raiding pedigree throughout wow ,you are just a shallow excuse for a human being who likes to tell others what to do and bully them .

Brought this up in another thread. He told me I was trolling and that he got them before achieves were a thing... Problem with that is if that were true they'd be all dated the same day.

He also has nothing dated pre cata,
or maybe take valor back out ?

or just make it have a weekly cap so you dont HAVE to do LFR to cap it out.

just cause now we're kinda forced to do LFR as raiders doesnt mean we should be forced even more.
26/12/2015 19:15Posted by Sainttwink
Brought this up in another thread. He told me I was trolling and that he got them before achieves were a thing... Problem with that is if that were true they'd be all dated the same day.

He is the guy who said achivements didnt exist in TBC i am right ? which they did do with the huge nerf patch to SwP .Checking through his dates nothing and i mean nothing prior to this expac was killed by him whilst current content .

To be honest most raiders do not care what others get ,aslong as they raid and have fun with guildies in normal/heroic/mythic what others get is none of there concern.

You dont see players from Method/Pargaon/Srcubusters other top guilds coming on here saying "remove gear for casuals lol1!!!!!1!1!!!" because it doesnt matter its a damn game .

The only ones whiening are the one's who like to think they are pro and better then everyone else. Its called small man syndrome

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon_complex
26/12/2015 19:22Posted by Belénus

He is the guy who said achivements didnt exist in TBC i am right ? which they did do with the huge nerf patch to SwP

well they didnt, they were put in in 3.0
which was wotlk patch.
26/12/2015 19:22Posted by Belénus
26/12/2015 19:15Posted by Sainttwink

He is the guy who said achivements didnt exist in TBC i am right ? which they did do with the huge nerf patch to SwP .Checking through his dates nothing and i mean nothing prior to this expac was killed by him whilst current content .

I didn't get to play that patch, at all.

I want to ask you; how are my achievements relevant to the topic? How is my guild, or progress relevant?

KEEP TO THE TOPIC.

I can well be a level 1 char that is saying the same things:

- keep reward structure as it is
- keep rewards based on merit
- no merit, gtfo, no gear.

Simple.
26/12/2015 19:25Posted by Sauni
which was wotlk patch

They did exisit check the dates

wotlk came out in Novemeber 13th ...............simple thing to do is check your FoS any before that date shows and proves that achivments came out in later TBC :)
26/12/2015 19:27Posted by Chanyi

I want to ask you; how are my achievements relevant to the topic? How is my guild, or progress relevant?

KEEP TO THE TOPIC.

where are keeping to the topic you are the one saying how people gettign epics effects you ,you are the one swaggering about like you own the place ,yet you have nothing ,nada to swagger about .

I repeat let others play how they play and you focus on your own style .
I can well be a level 1 char that is saying the same things:

Yet you hit on others when they do the same thing , i am not sure if you are trolling or being ironic or just mad with double standards i can not fathom you out at all :/
26/12/2015 19:31Posted by Belénus

KEEP TO THE TOPIC.

where are keeping to the topic you are the one saying how people gettign epics effects you ,you are the one swaggering about like you own the place ,yet you have nothing ,nada to swagger about .

I repeat let others play how they play and you focus on your own style .

I have earned my stuff.

I am happy and pleased.

If you want same stuff, go through the same steps.

Swagger has nothing to do with it.
26/12/2015 19:34Posted by Chanyi
I have earned my stuff.

I am happy and pleased.

For all we know you could be extremely rich and buy boosts every week . Who knows but you seem to care to much what others get and let it effect you and get you mad over a game and pixels .
26/12/2015 19:41Posted by Belénus
26/12/2015 19:34Posted by Chanyi
I have earned my stuff.

I am happy and pleased.

For all we know you could be extremely rich and buy boosts every week . Who knows but you seem to care to much what others get and let it effect you and get you mad over a game and pixels .

I'm not mad, I'm trying to preserve the game structure and argue against further casualization and over-rewarding casual content, like LFR. I like the game as it is, I play it cause I like raiding and this type of reward structure. As I said, I tried playing other games and I missed how WoW worked.

I don't want things I like changed. It is natural to defend WoW as I want it to be, i.e. a meritocracy where those that invest most, get the best, and everyone stays firmly on a ladder.

I buy boosts lol... OK. man, oh man.

- guild attacks
- personal attacks
- flamebaiting each post, maybe, maybe I get angry and attack you so I get banned

... and so on.

If these forums were properly moderated, such offtopic and flamebaiting, discussing people instead of topics would be shortly dealt with.
26/12/2015 19:47Posted by Chanyi
I buy boosts lol... OK. man, oh man.

- guild attacks
- personal attacks
- flamebaiting each post, maybe, maybe I get angry and attack you so I get banned

... and so on.

If these forums were properly moderated, such offtopic and flamebaiting, discussing people instead of topics would be shortly dealt with.

But you do the same to others ,yet expect to get away wiith it.If you treated people in general better you would not get comments back like it .Contempt breeds contempt.

If you stopped yourself posting and chilled out a bit think things through and do things in a proper manner posts aimed at you wouldnt be so bad.
Why does other people care what other people do in the game? its exactly these things that causes these threads to turn into flame wars and arguments -.-
26/12/2015 20:01Posted by Izzyfurious
Why does other people care what other people do in the game?

Because there are mounts, titles and gears to show off. It's the Pvparchy; it permeates all of WoW and its activities, even if it's invisible to the naked eye. As the great Panita Pevepesean once said, everything in Warcraft is war, everything is a competition, and you have to point it all out.
26/12/2015 20:46Posted by Írida
26/12/2015 20:01Posted by Izzyfurious
Why does other people care what other people do in the game?

Because there are mounts, titles and gears to show off. It's the Pvparchy; it permeates all of WoW and its activities, even if it's invisible to the naked eye. As the great Panita Pevepesean once said, everything in Warcraft is war, everything is a competition, and you have to point it all out.

Fair enough, but arguments and Flame Wars are not worth it just for the sake of someone caring about what someone else think, imo.
26/12/2015 19:28Posted by Belénus
26/12/2015 19:25Posted by Sauni
which was wotlk patch

They did exisit check the dates

wotlk came out in Novemeber 13th ...............simple thing to do is check your FoS any before that date shows and proves that achivments came out in later TBC :)

achievements came with 3.0 (the wotlk patch) the release of wotlk itself was later but achis came with the wotlk prepatch.

that wasnt TBC anymore that was just wotlk without northrend and a new level cap.
Current LFR Situation Is Good For Nobody
Indeed, and that is how its always been and why it should be removed from the game.