2 wow acc on 1 bnet acc.

General
so my question is, i have 2 wow accs on my bnet acc, is there away i can use one account on 1 pc, and the ohter acc on anohter pc? so far it keep dcing me from bnet when i try.
I thought you could, but maybe bnet thinks the account is being compromised by logging in on more than one PC. You can however run two versions of WoW on the same PC at once as along as they are different wow accounts.
You should be able to, I've done it in the past.

You can't be logged into bnet at the same time on both but you can start up WoW on one PC then go to the other PC and log in your second account there. I never had any issues doing that.
Aye, dont start up WoW from battlenet, but from the official exe file in your WoW folder.
21/12/2015 12:01Posted by Shammoz
I thought you could, but maybe bnet thinks the account is being compromised by logging in on more than one PC. You can however run two versions of WoW on the same PC at once as along as they are different wow accounts.

Yes you can

I play on my main account and my daughter plays on my other account, both at the same time on different pc's - both linked to my one Bnet account.

You can only have one of the account running pet battles though.......as they're shared
21/12/2015 12:27Posted by Velmir
Aye, dont start up WoW from battlenet, but from the official exe file in your WoW folder.

this will work, isboxer / inner space launches each copy of wow separately without using battle net
21/12/2015 12:27Posted by Velmir

This, just start WoW from the game folder twice and log in with both of your accounts.
Should be able to, that's what multiboxers do.