A major thing has happend in my life

General
Hello there dear forum and everyone that cares about me and other legit people,
Today i got banned i was crying blizzard banned me for spamming in trade chat. i got a 3 hour ban. in order to make sure you aint going to get banned people i'm posting it here. i'm sharing my information that i have learned from a gamemaster that is not scared to lie about these facts;

i asked the Gm about this question the awnser was shocking me so deeply again alot of respect for the GM telling me this; How many times am i allowed to post every minute in trade chat?
the awnser is; That's Up to the community to decide.

Again i aint going to post the name of the the GM cause honestly this is a golden GM for beeing honest to me. from now on i wanne warn people do not use tradechat to advertise PLZ DO NOT. don't get banned like i did! I am ashamed of myself, the community is looking down upon me. ( aka trial accounts can apperently report you in game for spamming in trade chat just so you know basically multiple trial accounts. )

Blizzard do i really deserve this for real?
I also would like to say i understand that its not your fault people are abusing this blizzard but plz will you make another system or not let trial accounts report you?

Or change the spam filter you have brought in game i was using this but even if i do not, it doesn't matter since i'll still get banned for spammingt apperently this is something that you as blizzard do not care about if i use or not . if it was a person ingame that truely was against me he would ignore me instead. ( and not some corrupted boosting site that does it for irl money and wanne remove all the competition even the ones that are NOT doing it for irl money like me. ) it saddens me people can massively make trial accs and report you for spamming ingame end of story and i hope you gonna do something about this its litterly corrupting the whole gaming industry in general. Not only this game i understand that but you can easily do something about it and don't get people get banned for spamming ingame and make a new spamm filter that litterly going to make sure you can keep your account safe.

ps; this is an alt account i can't post on my main since it also got banned on forums if anyone wanne know why i'm posting on a lvl 1
Thing is, you know its not allowed to spam and or advertise? Dont do stuff you will regret later, just wait out your ban and enjoy its not the GM's fault.

Anyway have a merry xmas :)
Merry Christmas Thianolz, i understand that the gm's have nothing to do with this. I would just love to have an ingame future to make it impossible to get banned for spamming in trade chat. And instead make a new future that makes it so u can report people who are spamming the trade chat with boosting for irl money.
A three hour ban from World of Warcraft is a major thing in your life?
23/12/2015 13:52Posted by Stinkbutt

Scary isnt it?
Out of interest, what were you 'spamming'?
23/12/2015 13:52Posted by Stinkbutt

Movin on up!

dudududu

Mooovin on up!
Merry christmas, don't cry because you got banned for 3 hours mate! Just spend time with your family instead! :)
His parents abandoned him to an orphanage but he will still celebrate it with the people that still love him. And a Happy Christmas to u also Spazzmatic
You got to say that he's right about the point though, the fact that trial accounts are able to report you isn't right as it could result in the following:
- Boosting websites eliminating competetion who's actually FOLLOWING ToS.
- Anyone get banned, as you can make unlimited trial accounts.

Is it really fair that I could get someone banned because I dislike him?

The fact that their ban system is automatic isn't good, as it can result in some unjustified bans.
Don't give trial accounts this power, as it's too easy to abuse.
boo hoo
22/12/2015 20:42Posted by Thianolz
Hello there dear forum and everyone that cares about me and other legit people,
Today i got banned i was crying blizzard banned me for spamming in trade chat. i got a 3 hour ban. in order to make sure you aint going to get banned people i'm posting it here. i'm sharing my information that i have learned from a gamemaster that is not scared to lie about these facts;

i asked the Gm about this question the awnser was shocking me so deeply again alot of respect for the GM telling me this; How many times am i allowed to post every minute in trade chat?
the awnser is; That's Up to the community to decide.

Again i aint going to post the name of the the GM cause honestly this is a golden GM for beeing honest to me. from now on i wanne warn people do not use tradechat to advertise PLZ DO NOT. don't get banned like i did! I am ashamed of myself, the community is looking down upon me. ( aka trial accounts can apperently report you in game for spamming in trade chat just so you know basically multiple trial accounts. )

Blizzard do i really deserve this for real?

I cared my mother for many tears and now she is gone.no one cares in here. all the children want is quick wins while everyone without gear can go suck and be kicked.

somes up what this game is about!

the elitest attitude is screw everyone else and no wonder the subs have gone so low.