Travelling over seas-new to the region.

General
Hi everyone! I'm Karäsu, and as the title says, I "am" new to the region.

The thing is that I've finally decided to use the level 90 boost (yep, WoD's), on a female blood elf hunter. And for varied reasons, I considered creating it here, on an English realm (I'm Spanish).

So, before making a final decision about whether I should go on with it or just stay in my region, I would like to ask you guys for help choosing a realm.

What am I looking for? Well, this hunter almost surely won't be my main; just an alter with which get some nice transmogs and do stuff from time to time, so there's no need to advice me about high-end guilds/realms. I'm looking for a PvP server, with sweet world PvP (as sweet as it can be nowdays), with friendly guilds willing to have fun killing each other here and there, without expecting dedication.

Also, one of the reasons I considered an English realm is the possibility of a RP-PvP server: though I don't roleplay much I'ld love to do so from time to time, and I'm always opened to casual-world RP.

My preferent guild would be a RP one with some World-PvP activity. Horde, of course!

So, any advice about on which server it would be a good idea to get started over here?

Thanks a lot!
defias brotherhood sounds like it'd be right up your alley. reasonably well populated, well balanced and a rppvp realm.
06/01/2016 04:35Posted by Retier
defias brotherhood sounds like it'd be right up your alley. reasonably well populated, well balanced and a rppvp realm.

Agreed, you can't go wrong with Defias Brotherhood based on the things you're looking for.
Defias Brotherhood will be, then! Thank you, everybody!