It's hard to say : I will miss WoD.

General
Greetings from Alpha. Things does look very grim indeed no matter how early they say it is.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17288888751
braindead

You should feel right at home then

He will....with you.
30/12/2015 13:34Posted by Garloth
that gear wont matter in pvp is just lame.

I totally agree. Gearing up was the reason most folk did PVP. You progressively got better and better as your gear improved.

Now you pvp to get a pet???? Boring.
30/12/2015 15:49Posted by Dragontrolly
braindead

You should feel right at home then

He will....with you.

and you ever planing on geting out of lfr and over 500ar
30/12/2015 06:20Posted by Manthe

Goodbye, depht and complexity (Tigereye brew)

[/quote]

Oh yeah, because Tigereye's brew is such a complex mechanic to play around /sarcasm.
Comparing what we have in game now to what we used to have back in vanilla...

Yea back when PvE consisted of spamming one button to do all your dps until you went ooM.
The complexity of it all!
I think Legion is gonna be awesome! :) WoD had almost no end game content :( And no I havent cleared HFC Mythic yet, but cmon guys, every other expansion had more end game than this. And I think I`m going to be more hardcore in Legion ^^
I speak for pvp, and I think these prunes are good. It makes my comment inefficient that I didnt dig into check exactly which abilities were removed from every class, but I generally think the prunes are good because lots of classes/specs were able to do lots of things.

Pretty much every class could stun, get out of CC, do a cc other than a stun, slow your enemy, make yourself run faster,self heal etc etc. Its not like the prunes left us with 5 spells. There are still lots of abilties to dance with.

Hahaha

Yeah tigereye brew is so complex hahah, damn this guy truly is a potato.
Man this guys posts are increadibly entertaining.

30/12/2015 08:17Posted by Barelyheals
How many of those buttons did you use when you bought the archimonde boost?

hahahahha

No for real now, jesus !@#$ing christ what do you expect from an alpha test? TEST, the alpha is about TESTING stuff.

Oh yeah where is all the fun in pvping against equally geared people right? /sarcasm

Sure thing its lame for people that cant kill or win against equally geared people because they are worse than them.

Thats exactly why they are making pvp not matter that much

So its not

Bad gear:
No gear=no chance, Oh lol that arms warr just one shotted me in 1 stormbolt checks dmg taken... 50k colossus smash,80k mortal strike,Sudden death proc 110k execute, 300k execute Oh lol only like 290k overkill... well that ended quickly
No gear=Gotta get carried until you're atleast half epic or just afk completely in bgs/ashran.

Good gear:
Full gear=Oh man im having fun 1 shotting people with 250k hp
Full gear=Lol that guy didnt even tickle me i still got 400k hp left
30/12/2015 15:34Posted by Pharos
Greetings from Alpha. Things does look very grim indeed no matter how early they say it is.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17288888751

And in wod they changed all in alpha to beta ... so yes I come and say alpha means nothing and we have WoD to prove it. Alpha and beta are two different worlds and with ActiBlizz, f***l knows that between beta and retail they still scrap half the things.
30/12/2015 15:53Posted by Dragontrolly

I totally agree. Gearing up was the reason most folk did PVP. You progressively got better and better as your gear improved.

Now you pvp to get a pet???? Boring.

You maybe did. i did play to kill them. And I tell you one of my most horrid PvP experience was when I had to take my Sha of Fear-killing tank and do PvP in pve gear for a PvE quest. They didn't kill me (because end game tank) and I didnt kill anything (because bad rogues couldnt shiv tanks in cataclysm and caused venge nerf).

Gearing up and gear itself should be irrelevant in PvP and focus should be in team play and objectives. And little bit on HKs :>
"I love WoD"
"I hate WoD"
"You're wrong"
"No, you're wrong"

That's this thread summarised.
Still who cares when the story is good, gameplay is fun, fights are interesting and there are so many things to discover.

Did you just say "the story is good" ????
You mean, THIS story ???? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAeUi1A916Y

Gameplay is fun, with 15 buttons and only big damages ?????

Fights interesting, with 15 buttons ???

So many things to discover, with 15 buttons ????
30/12/2015 08:17Posted by Barelyheals
How many of those buttons did you use when you bought the archimonde boost?

Or the CM boosts for that matter.

30/12/2015 12:55Posted by Sharein
Have fun with your two button rotations, folks!

I think i'll manage even so. Doing PvE in TBC wasn't much different there rotation-wise.

Blizzard isn't changing this for the heck of it. They can MEASURE what people are doing and whats preferred.

You forgot one important part. They sure can mesure all they want, but mesuring/taking statistics on something is useless unless it's being evaluated and in some way documented the right way.

I will miss WoD too. Except Tanaan :)
//Chubbymonky
31/12/2015 01:47Posted by Manthe
Still who cares when the story is good, gameplay is fun, fights are interesting and there are so many things to discover.

Did you just say "the story is good" ????
You mean, THIS story ???? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAeUi1A916Y

Gameplay is fun, with 15 buttons and only big damages ?????

Fights interesting, with 15 buttons ???

So many things to discover, with 15 buttons ????

Its not even a discussion anymore... just you, flinging your hysteric angry crap around like a sad mad monkey. For months now i might ad.

What are you even still doing here?

The story is bad, the gameplay is bad, the fighting is bad.... but here you still are, making a spectacle of yourself.

So sad...
Goodbye, half of my spells.
Goodbye fun

Welcome Legion, welcome 15-spells-actionbar, welcome big numbers braindead gameplay, welcome World of Warcraft becoming a MOBA...

15 spells-actionbar?duuuuuuuuude thats too much for legion probably wont be more than 10