Demon Hunters & Trolls.

Argent Dawn
31/01/2016 11:56Posted by Shoazaze
Well, they are trolls in a way, elves are just mutated trolls from magic over use. ;)

So they are technically troll demon hunters, even if they did call themselves elves, there's no way of getting out of that one now.

So basically humans are bacteria because we evolved from them.
I mean, shouldn't a Tauren calling on a guardian of the ancient kings be calling on a guardian ancestor? And shouldn't the summoned ancestor be a Tauren with a massive totem or something?
31/01/2016 13:42Posted by Boush

There are so many things wrong with that assertion I can't even get close to describing how wrong you are, but suffice it to say, that was a very silly thing to say.

"There's basically Ape Engineers because Humans evolved from apes"

Lmao I don't even know what possessed Shoa to come up with such a daft sentence.
Trolls are VERY spiritual beings, any sort of magic that is not Voodoo, or Mojo related, or even a simple fetish charm is a VERY big no-no..

Troll warlocks are far and few between, a few mad(brave?) souls who dared trifle in powers that were never ment to be explored.

There's a reason the original Dark Trolls turned into the Night elves by being bathed from the mystical energies from the original well of eternity, the rest of the trolls stayed away, and dabbled in more primitive and natural based magics, even TROLL mages are a rare thing.

I forgot where I was going with this, but the thing is.. in the end, absoring a demon's soul into your body and ritualistically carving out your eyes.. is a BAD idea, in all manners of sense, plus, troll's might be lanky and swift, but they are FAR from naturally graceful.
31/01/2016 16:06Posted by Zubatar
ritualistically carving out your eyes.. is a BAD idea, in all manners of sense,

Unless the Loa tell you to do it, in which case you don't hang about and you tear out those blinkers good and quick.
31/01/2016 13:45Posted by Haalibel

There are so many things wrong with that assertion I can't even get close to describing how wrong you are, but suffice it to say, that was a very silly thing to say.

its just as silly as calling Night Elves Trolls tbh.
!@#$ Demon Hunters, give me a Bard.