Anti ERP Action #2: The Balance Restored

Argent Dawn
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 Next
12/01/2016 18:15Posted by Rogmasha
Trollbait or flamebait is designed to be responded negatively to. It's the response itself that matters, not whether it's positive or negative.
"I-it was a j-joke guys.. getting our guild and players s-slandered.. haha.. aren't we f-funny trolls?"

https://gyazo.com/fe5ca4b16dd641d4b169fdd9979581a9
Hehe! I know what we should do to really get them! Make one of the most downvoted threads on all the EU forums! Hehe
...I've been busy IRL.
So I totally missed all this.

I think I need a cup of tea to get through all this.
12/01/2016 18:16Posted by Maarod
12/01/2016 18:15Posted by Rogmasha
Trollbait or flamebait is designed to be responded negatively to. It's the response itself that matters, not whether it's positive or negative.
"I-it was a j-joke guys.. getting our guild and players s-slandered.. haha.. aren't we f-funny trolls?"

I mean, if you haven't noticed, unlike some guilds who I'm sure deserve a lot more attention than whatever you percieve the Rotgarde worth, their thread is constantly on the frontpage.
12/01/2016 18:15Posted by Órtellus
12/01/2016 18:12Posted by Rainea
There is nothing realistic in silicons either.

I'm sorry, but that is NOT how gravity works.

I do not see what laws of gravity have to do with current thread.

12/01/2016 18:14Posted by Aavi
I have to agree, I mean did people read the guys name in the original thread? The entire thing feels planned. I don't know what for though, because they still got massively downvoted.

Take it as an outlet where people get to discuss the topic to fume it out. Then later on Uncle Blizz comes and takes it to trash-bin.

What matters is that we get to hear what others of this community think and perhaps find a consensus among majority what seems to have happened already.
12/01/2016 18:16Posted by Zared
...I've been busy IRL.

Better keep the whole kettle close by.
12/01/2016 18:17Posted by Rogmasha
I mean, if you haven't noticed, unlike some guilds who I'm sure deserve a lot more attention than whatever you percieve the Rotgarde worth, their thread is constantly on the frontpage.
It's like hanging the corpses of criminals on walls.

When they see the dislikes and truth about the !@#$garde, they will know to stay far away from their guild, which forces it's members into a Skype Clique to harass other players, or they get guild kicked.
12/01/2016 18:18Posted by Maarod
When they see the dislikes and truth about the !@#$garde, they will know to stay far away from their guild

Or they will be attracted to it, because they're the kind of people who enjoy engaging in that kind of antics.

See: trolls.
12/01/2016 18:18Posted by Yunashi
12/01/2016 18:16Posted by Zared
...I've been busy IRL.

Better keep the whole kettle close by.

Probably needs more than a kettle.
Chernobyl

Yes, that's right - try to get the thread back on topic because you know your ArcheAge /equality rant got completely torn apart.

smfh
12/01/2016 18:19Posted by Rogmasha
Or they will be attracted to it, because they're the kind of people who enjoy engaging in that kind of antics.
Great! Let every troll and !@#$cliquer go into the Rotgarde. It's like a warning tag. If you carry the Rotgarde guild tag, your post is an irrelevant pile of %^-* that should be disliked. If we shove them all into one place, then they won't bother the rest.
12/01/2016 18:19Posted by Órtellus

Yes, that's right - try to get the thread back on topic because you know your ArcheAge /equality rant got completely torn apart.

smfh

meanwhile you guys pulled the ERP card
!@#$ off ortellus go back to your %^-* rp
12/01/2016 18:13Posted by Maarod
Even if they are lead by a fiddler? So all in all, everything you've said is for naught for as long as you've invested your time in someone it doesn't matter what they get up to, to you?

Wait, hold up...you mean the it has been proven that this is so, about the leader I mean? Because pretty sure last time someone accused another person of some vile crime on these forums without proof to back it up, they got a hefty ban. Just saying, be careful how you come across.
12/01/2016 18:07Posted by Rogmasha
... How? I mean, nobody's being banned, Rotgarde-related threads are bumped to the top of the forum constantly. If they were trying to attract people to engage in similar antics with them, I'd say this has been achieved.

I don't think getting dogpiled by a hundred people could be considered a part of any successful long term strategy.
Could someone tl:dr what clown fiesta i got myself by getting into AD forum? Lots of stuff being hated but i camt pinpoint why
12/01/2016 18:19Posted by Órtellus

smfh

It did not. You linked a video where peeps got to see how a female looks in Ache Age. Much more realistic than in wow. Thank you.
This shall be a day long remembered.
12/01/2016 18:20Posted by Maarod
If we shove them all into one place, then they won't bother the rest.

They'll still be on the forum. And people will probably keep responding to them, even after today. Their thread's still up.

12/01/2016 18:20Posted by Falkras
12/01/2016 18:07Posted by Rogmasha
... How? I mean, nobody's being banned, Rotgarde-related threads are bumped to the top of the forum constantly. If they were trying to attract people to engage in similar antics with them, I'd say this has been achieved.

I don't think getting dogpiled by a hundred people could be considered a part of any successful long term strategy.

Really? Because that is kind of the premise of trolling, unless it's targeting specific people.