I just can't... pt.2

General
Prev 1 16 17 18 25 Next
30/01/2016 12:49Posted by Upsalla
Darkrider Arly should be in that collage, though I take it it has a Player Character-Only requirement?

Players only.

30/01/2016 12:53Posted by Mothey
Still not used to the new models, in-game I look much cuter :(

Do you also still use the old models ?

@Bertel: No worries, Lyz still plans on putting you in, she says she needs a Goblin too for some reason.
I found a solution to the Bertel issue.

When Bertel is loaded in WoW Model Viewer, do as following:

Simply switch Head to ----None---- then switch back to Leather Helmet D , now his ears will appear, then switch Hair style to 7, and his beard will take it's normal color and texture.

Only difference will be he now will have a small patch of hair in the back, visible from behind, beneath the hat.

But that will not be noticeable unless you see him from behind.

At least that worked for me.
Takes some effort to get male gnomes these days. If you had NPC's you could've had Mekkatorque, or Sicco Thermaplug, Millhouse Manastorm even.

30/01/2016 13:17Posted by Zazkya
she says she needs a Goblin too for some reason.

Won't find a better looking goblin than me. But Soverina requires a contract that gives her 50% of the expected profits for this picture, as well as a lump some of gold to start things off.
30/01/2016 16:30Posted by Soverina
Takes some effort to get male gnomes these days. If you had NPC's you could've had Mekkatorque, or Sicco Thermaplug, Millhouse Manastorm even.

she says she needs a Goblin too for some reason.

Won't find a better looking goblin than me. But Soverina requires a contract that gives her 50% of the expected profits for this picture, as well as a lump some of gold to start things off.

Well, but you already have 4 characters in it.

She also specificaly asked for male Goblin.

See Soverina,.....you're just NOT ugly enough.

Bertel is in btw, his friend is being worked on.
Update: It seems female Goblin is okay, but she doesn't want to add another alt. I've nominated Soxxy to be added.

Edit: A problem with the greens in Soxxy's mog.
Soxxy, do you have an alternative mog ?

If not a spot is open for a Goblin to be added.

Edit bis: Hm, nope it seems Soxxy's skin colour doesn't match for the collage.
Sorry Soxxy, I tried.
30/01/2016 17:18Posted by Zazkya
Edit bis: Hm, nope it seems Soxxy's skin colour doesn't match for the collage.Sorry Soxxy, I tried.

That's the most racist thing I've ever read! I'm simply shocked and appalled!
30/01/2016 17:01Posted by Zazkya
See Soverina,.....you're just NOT ugly enough.

Definitely taking that as a compliment.

Take Soxxy, She's an awesome Goblin. Silly picky picture maker!
Pixiemay is in.
As is Bertel and his girlfriend.
And Eolien.

Details are being worked on.

I've contacted two players I know from Twitter with Goblins,
still waiting on their replies.

30/01/2016 19:22Posted by Soverina
Definitely taking that as a compliment.

Well, I like female Goblin's look.
30/01/2016 19:19Posted by Cathríon
30/01/2016 17:18Posted by Zazkya
Edit bis: Hm, nope it seems Soxxy's skin colour doesn't match for the collage.Sorry Soxxy, I tried.

That's the most racist thing I've ever read! I'm simply shocked and appalled!

Modelling is a tough industry, but I'm not about to wade into anything that could harm my future earnings. :P
Arrie joins the Gnomes.

Collage update coming soon.

30/01/2016 12:53Posted by Mothey
Still not used to the new models, in-game I look much cuter :(

Do you also still use the old models ?

Of course :)
30/01/2016 01:07Posted by Soverina
She doesn't want my beauty making all the gnomes look bad. I understand.
*mutters grudgingly in acknowledgment*

30/01/2016 22:14Posted by Zazkya
Arrie joins the Gnomes. Collage update coming soon.
HYPE! And with my allegiance made official I can hopefully get away even with the sporadic ogling of goblins now.
31/01/2016 19:00Posted by Arrie
And with my allegiance made official I can hopefully get away even with the sporadic ogling of goblins now.

Don't worry babes, Rizzo won't rat ya out!
*Shoves gun into Rizzo's nose* What won't you rat out? We know you are planning something!

Edit: Cool Gnome Fact: Did you know that Mekkatorques weapon is called Wrenchcalibur?
Current update to the collage, but temporarily update since LYz is not entirely happy with it.
She's also not feeling very well.

http://imgur.com/Zw3NvZD
That's one hell of a crowd! I see a familiar goblin in there, Deadlyz is just too friendly to me. \0/
Deadlyz says:

" I don't like a lot of things about this update but I can't fix it now. I only released it because I'd promised."

Update: Up to 90% of the latest addition might change.
I miss Deadlyz. :c
Nice! :)

Edit: Well, apart from Deadlyz not being well and the fact that the already great collage need a rework, that is definitely unfortunate.
What I meant was of cause that the preliminary form of the collage was quite nice.

Also, if I may?

A commercial break kind of, for more amazing Gnomish shenanigans for all your gnome lovers:

A guild mate, who is taking a long break from WoW at the moment, is out with this all free splendidly well made Gnomish comic:

Broken Skies - A Gnomish tale of high adventure and daring bravery

http://gnomatsu.org/brokenskies/

Here's the link to the actual comic:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7qqruZO130pR2syZVU2WWVYYkk/view

Please use following thread for eventual comments about it, not to derail the purpose of this thread:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17289322039
@Bertel.

Ah yes, I noticed the advert on Twitter, not sure if it was real, but I totally forgot to check and then I became weary and forgot about it. Thanks for mentioning and sharing.