I just can't... pt.2

General
Prev 1 19 20 21 25 Next
04/02/2016 17:52Posted by Rolandea
Oh. One of my gnomes is in that picture. The one with pink hair, white and pink dress and heirloom shoulders cheering a cupcake.

In the most recent picture that gnome's dress is green, so it may be someone else, but she really looks like my Pinks while leveling up.

That's Nisty.

But you can still be in if you want.
Just let Deadlyz know on which Gnome you like to join.
04/02/2016 19:04Posted by Zazkya

So you have to invite yourself :?

Bit rude if you ask me.
That's Nisty.

Really? I am sure Nisty and Pinks come from the same workshop.
04/02/2016 21:02Posted by Anvarra

So you have to invite yourself :?

Bit rude if you ask me.

How's that rude ?
You just let Lyz know if you like to join.
Also sometimes Gnomes just get put in because Lyz likes them,
so it goes both ways, the letting know bit is just for when you really are eager to join.

Some where put in, some asked to be put in, some where pointed out by others,
there's all kinds, ...so there is no "having to" at work here.
Hi guys I heard something about lots of gnomes. And I'd much like a spot in this marvelous collage.

I've been keeping an eye on the thread ever since Cathrion suggested the addition of Gibbles and Nessa (both of which are my characters) but never quite remembered or managed to muster up the courage to post myself.

But here I am now so-uh... hi.
04/02/2016 21:42Posted by Zazkya
How's that rude ?

A perhaps odd upbringing (I was raised you never invite yourself to parties/social functions etc.). Anyhoo, it would be neat if any of my Gnomees* would enter a collage.

*the Anvarra's, Mothey, Buckee, and Upsalla are all mine, and far from the only ones I shepherd.
05/02/2016 01:41Posted by Anvarra
Anyhoo, it would be neat if any of my Gnomees* would enter a collage

*Cough cough*

*Eyes dart left*

*Eyes dart right*

"I'm not saying anything."

*Cough cough*

05/02/2016 01:41Posted by Anvarra
A perhaps odd upbringing (I was raised you never invite yourself to parties/social functions etc.)

P.S. I agree, but in this case Gnomes are encouraged to invite themselves. :-)
Though Deadlyz decides who gets in
04/02/2016 23:53Posted by Gibbles
Hi guys I heard something about lots of gnomes. And I'd much like a spot in this marvelous collage.

I've been keeping an eye on the thread ever since Cathrion suggested the addition of Gibbles and Nessa (both of which are my characters) but never quite remembered or managed to muster up the courage to post myself.

But here I am now so-uh... hi.

You know, if Gibbles were there, it would certainly explain how Rizzo ended up getting himself into that whole mess in the first place ...
"I'm not saying anything."

Depends on how ticklish you prove to be...

*slips a feather from her tunic in preperation*
05/02/2016 02:32Posted by Cathríon
if Gibbles were there, it would certainly explain how Rizzo ended up getting himself into that whole mess in the first place ...

His ceaseless hunt to have perpetual access to dem eyes sure does get him into trouble frequently. So frequently one might wonder why he still bothers.
05/02/2016 21:23Posted by Gibbles
His ceaseless hunt to have perpetual access to dem eyes sure does get him into trouble frequently. So frequently one might wonder why he still bothers.

In Rizzo's defence, he could literally stand around saying absolutely nothing to anybody for an extended period of time, and a random Tauren Death Knight will still show up out of nowhere with the desire to eat him or something ... so like, he may as well fawn over some pink pig tails instead of watching paint dry while he's attempting to evade an unjustifiable amount of aggression pointed in his direction ...

... take for instances this collage, where he's staring down the barrel of a gun for, presumably, only trying to sell some fashionable beachwear to this Gnomish island party!
Ever played your gnome in armour and goggles for ages, and then removed said armour and goggles and thought... who's this?!
Reported for cannibalize
06/02/2016 10:11Posted by Melissara
Ever played your gnome in armour and goggles for ages, and then removed said armour and goggles and thought... who's this?!
I feel ya. You're rocking those overalls though!
07/02/2016 20:15Posted by Arrie
I feel ya. You're rocking those overalls though!

Agreed.
Will this thread ever end ?!
07/02/2016 22:16Posted by Cyrisela

No, thank you for helping it keep going :p
07/02/2016 22:16Posted by Cyrisela

We're cute, we're cuddly, get used to it !
Always buff up but remember the gnomes and buff down too.

Nearly as bad as turning on the new character models and wondering "Who's this and what made them so angry?"