Exploit or not? [That's A Lot of Bait]

Customer Support
Hello I was wondering if it's considered a exploit to get a guild group together and fish in *******in ***** tundra after killing ******and then jumping in water ?

Some say they have gotten banned 72 hours for it and some say it's fine.

I contacted a game master ingame about the issue but he couldn't give me an answer and suggested that I should make a post here.

So now Im asking you guys if it's ok or not ?
You should edit out the details in case it is an exploit. The blues will still be able to see your post pre-edit.
I don't see how this would be a exploit. It's pure clever use of game mechanics. - Few people gets the thing, the rest just keeps fishing. Where's the exploit in that?
if you are refering to what i think you do.
if i rember corectly i read on the forusm that it might be an exploit! im not 100% sure but i would now do that and you shoul talk to an GM befor doing that.

I did talk to a GM about it as I say in my post, and he told me he couldn't help me since it was out of his hands. He suggested that I should make a post here to bring up the issue and get some real answers.
20/02/2011 9:25 AMPosted by Gontier
I don't see how this would be a exploit. It's pure clever use of game mechanics. - Few people gets the thing, the rest just keeps fishing. Where's the exploit in that?

This is indeed a clever use of game mechanics and you are allowed to to this if you wish. Keep in mind, you still have to fish out just as many fish and you will end up getting less out of it (as you're not going to "good" fishing pools).