[H-Rp] The Coven seeks members.

Moonglade / Steamwheedle Cartel / The Sha'tar
Who are we?
We are The Coven. We are a group authorized by the Horde and the Undercity. We are magical researcher, seekers of artifacts for the Forsaken, and the Horde. The Coven have magical users some other groups might not approve, such as Warlocks and Death knights. We do say though, we are not evil, we just use different methods. You are not required to use magic though, we can also use none-magic users in the Coven. Here are the different ranks:
Initiates, are those who are new and yet needs to prove themselves.
Heart keepers, they are the healers and protectors of the Coven members, not to be udnerestimated though.
Spellseekers, they are those who scry, research, find and know all things magical.
Felseer, is Gravkra at the moment. He oversees all the others and is the one to discipline.
Lady Heart, is the leader of the Coven, this is Evelyn Rosemary at the moment.

Who are you?
You are a roleplayer. New or veteran. We are under the wing of the Undercity, but we are not purely Forsaken. we take all kind of living in, as long as you are Horde. You can be needed to know a bit of lore, if not you can always ask. We do not actually take evil characters in, but characters with minor mental or shady personality traits are welcome. Keep and open mind OOC and be kind ^^
In short: we accept all Horde races and classes and are looking for mature RPers who are looking to find a new home up in Northrend with us!

Brief History
Founded by Lord Simili and Grand Master warlock Xorax Fenrox, the Coven started out years ago as a place for people with similar interests to gather and share knowledge. Though operating mainly from within the Undercity, it’s always been open to everyone in search of knowledge, no matter the race. After assisting in driving Garrosh’ Kor’kron out of the Undercity,The Coven has become a faction to be reckoned with within the Banshee Queen’s ranks. As a reward for their members’ assistance in Draenor, the Coven has received its own plot of land in Venomspite, Dragonblight, from which they will operates normally. The Coven has since made the are safe for its living members and is ready to welcome more of them into their ranks. and now Evelyn Rosemary has taken the reins and are leading the Coven.

How to apply?
Send Evelýnn-Moonglade or Gravkra-Moonglade an in game mail, we are quite often on those characters and we will try and whisper you if you are online or send a reply for an interveiw deal!
Busy bus busy..

The Coven is currently helping someone from a befriended guild out with their demon issues! The plot has brought a lot of people together so far and promises to get even more exciting soon!

Other than that there are still the usual classes being held: a class on rune magic will be next on the list!

If you feel like RPing, we can be found in Venomspite, anyone's more than welcome to join! And if you feel like applying, contact this girl here or the characters named in the post above!

Shadows guide you to Venomspite ;)
Morgs
Up you go, my little thread <3

The Coven's been doing great! We were a part of the Night of the Newly Risen at the Sepulcher. Two of our Shadow Priests were a big part of the event! One was responsible for the ceremonies and the other provided all guests with shadow blessings and healing when necessary! The Dark Lady should be proud! ;)

But the fun isn't over! We'll have new events coming up soon!
Feel like joining? Have a character that is interested in magic, either learning or teaching it to others? Or one who wants to find other ways to serve the Forsaken? Contact us!
This guild looks highly promising!
It would be nice if our two guilds could get together some time and work toward something. The Seekers Council shares a lot of the same aspirations as you guild. We actively seek out dangerous relics and lock them away safely within our vault. We also do what we can to stand in the way of Dark forces that aim to use said artifacts against the citizens of Azeroth.

Currently, we're elbows deep in a guild story arch; however, it won't be long until it ends. If you do fancy having a team up, or even just some causal scholarly exchange, Please contact Merestra, Nanexia, Nathlanir or myself.

Hope to see you guys around.
Hey Tatsamo!
It would be great working together with you guys! I'll contact you as soon as possible. Good luck with your current story arch!

See you soon,
Morgs
A quick bump for our thread, since the old one isn't very accurate anymore!

RP lately has been great and even though we're very excited about what Legion will have to offer us, soon, there's more than enough to do until it happens!

If you ever run into magical issues, or need some decently priced potions, come find us in Venomspite! We're always happy to RP!
Demons demons demons demons!

Keep your eyes on the forums, people! As soon as all hell (literally) breaks loose, the Coven will be hosting an open event!

As a group focused on spreading knowledge about the magic this world has to offer, it's only fitting for us to host a class on demons.

What different types are there and how do you recognise them? In which ways can they hurt you? And most importantly... How do we get rid of them!?

Date to be announced soon.

Dark Lady watch over us all!
Zyl
as more demons drops Down from abow the coven Seems to be kicking !@# !
We are now active again, and are open for recruits. We mostly Rp on Saturday evenings!
bump!
Guess what, another crazy coven bump!
04/02/2016 12:23Posted by Gravkra
We do not actually take evil characters in, but characters with minor mental or shady personality traits are welcome.

Edgelords are welcome! I cannot join your guild, as I do not join guilds. But I might be willing to have an alt join some events if they are welcome. ^^
01/12/2017 03:47Posted by Draemorg
04/02/2016 12:23Posted by Gravkra
We do not actually take evil characters in, but characters with minor mental or shady personality traits are welcome.

Edgelords are welcome! I cannot join your guild, as I do not join guilds. But I might be willing to have an alt join some events if they are welcome. ^^

You are welcome to join with an alt! If you want to know more or want a date for an interveiw and things you are welcoem to write here to leave an in game mail for Evelýnn-Moonglade !
We are soon done with a large plot, so there is a good opportunity for new members to join if anyone so wishes!
The Coven has returned from the Argus Campaign. What they learned is they really need to recruit a healer for the living. Posters will hang around major cities.
Another bump!

We are closing up a Co-op campaign we are having with the Beastmaw Warband at the moment, meaning the whole July we are open for new recruits, we are having 2 new people already interested, so if you are interested as well, give a poke here, or an in game mail.
We are in Zandalar, we are in a rather large campaign that will hold still a lot of months, so plenty of time to recruit if anybody is interested!