Rate the transmogrification above you part 6

General
Prev 1 22 23 24 26 Next
love it specially the head 10/10
I'm not too keen on the green goggles with your conqueror's set, and the sword while nice, doesn't really match either. 6/10.
I like it but I don't think the outfit matches your character perfectly. The colours don't match with your skin colour imo!
6/10
Pretty simple, but pretty cool.

8,5/10
Nice blues - not sure about those shoulders tho

8/10

(Yes I need a better belt)
A darker mask would help too IMHO (if such a thing exists) but still quite nice, 8/10

As the armory pose doesn't do this one justice
http://www.wowhead.com/list=11192966/eu-kul-tiras-quarrel

:)
Quarrel
Love it! Never seen one like that, and I especially love the sword. Very well done.

A 9/10 from me.
21/04/2016 18:55Posted by Mórtalitas
I especially love the sword

Thanks, me too. It isn't a 100% matches transmog wise but it's just so big (and forget what they tell you,
bigger definitely IS better).

Was a bit lucky getting it - had tried a number of times ages ago but gave up. Then I went back to Naxx for the first time in a long time to get the music roll (I think, can't imagine why else I was there) and ofc Armageddon drops :)
25/04/2016 13:17Posted by Quarrel
21/04/2016 18:55Posted by Mórtalitas
I especially love the sword

Thanks, me too. It isn't a 100% matches transmog wise but it's just so big (and forget what they tell you,

Was a bit lucky getting it - had tried a number of times ages ago but gave up. Then I went back to Naxx for the first time in a long time to get the music roll (I think, can't imagine why else I was there) and ofc Armageddon drops :)

Great pose and great transmog, I really like how stuff matches and is a set. However, the pauldrons are way too big, and so is the sword, so deducting 1/2 a point for each I can only give it a 9.
25/04/2016 15:57Posted by Lswindrunner
25/04/2016 13:17Posted by Quarrel

Great pose and great transmog, I really like how stuff matches and is a set. However, the pauldrons are way too big, and so is the sword, so deducting 1/2 a point for each I can only give it a 9.

8/10 that belt just dont work and y the bow ?
25/04/2016 16:17Posted by Jämescon
25/04/2016 15:57Posted by Lswindrunner

and y the bow ?

Because as a rogue I can bend the rules and equip it.
8/10
nice matching hair / gear colour scheme
10/10

that set is too awesome to get less.
7/10

This set looks cool itself, but please, don't give a Polearm to a Dk :C
Very fitting mix, it looks cool!

10/10
sneaky sneaky 9/10
25/04/2016 21:45Posted by Maleron
sneaky sneaky 9/10

Bit too dark and (esp) clunky to my taste for a Belf. It's otherwise okay 7/10.
You seem rather well camouflaged against the snow there, 9/10
26/04/2016 10:54Posted by Alewin
You seem rather well camouflaged against the snow there, 9/10

Nice and stylish mog, not a mean feat with a Pandaren (same with Dwarves btw). I especially like the weapons. 9/10

My 'mog is a tribute to revisionistic scapegoating, a Dragon Soul amalgam (the sword just looked right to me).
the sword and belt ruins it for me..

7/10.

the beard is a 10/10 though such an awesome beard.