Sakaru's Nemesis Boost (ON BREAK)

Tarren Mill / Dentarg
*****PLEASE NOTE: Our boost group is currently on a break until further notice. We can and will sell bloody coins to individuals who add us, however Nemesis Boosting is currently retired. This may change in the future but for now it remains like this. Many thanks to all our buyers and respondents who gave great feedback over the months*****

Hello everyone!

Myself and a few friends are boosting people through the Nemesis Quest lines situated within the Gladiators Sanctum inside of your garrisons. We can boost you to receive the preliminary quest item (E.g. Pandaren Heart) alongside with the 500 required kills in the follow up quest.

Boost runs start at 20.30 Server Time.
We sell Alliance races on Saturdays (For Horde players)

PLEASE NOTE:
We no longer sell Horde races for Alliance players on Fridays - this is due to lack of demand. Sorry for any inconvience!

For [Fight, Kill, Salute!] achievement, please refer to good fellow-booster friends of ours Rhodes and Narwé at their forum post for more details:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611241461

We are charging 20k (20,000) gold per person per race. - Alternatively should you wish to buy ALL seven races, we will discount the final race so you only pay 120k (120,000) gold - One race comes free!

NOTE: Due to difficulties, any NON-ENGLISH realm is charged double. This means it is 40k per race and 240k for all seven races. (Still one free!)

We are currently accepting gold on ANY EU server.
(Unfortunately, this does NOT include Russian players due to not being able to accept gold on them)

We are currently selling ALL races, these include:

Alliance:
Humans ---> Night Elf ---> Pandas ---> Gnomes ---> Worgen ---> Dwarf ---> Draenei

This is also our kill orders on the boost runs.
Add and speak to us in-game if you need multiple races but have chosen the wrong race in line with our kill order - there may be a solution! Or, scroll down to our FAQ.

Add our battle-tags below for further details - alternatively reply to this thread for any queries.

NemesisBoost#2359

Sakaru#2690
Spearis#2852
Gigalypuff#2915

Leave the technical business to ourselves. Contact us, set a date (Fridays or Saturdays), and be on time, and expect swift and professional boosting.

FAQ:

Q: What is the Nemesis questlines and achievement?
A: Please see the below links:

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=9738/warlord-of-draenor
http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=9508/warlord-of-draenor

These are questlines obtained from your Level 2 Gladiators Sanctum in your Garrison. They require you to collect the heart of a specific race, turn in the quest, to receive a follow up requiring 500 kills to the specific race.

Q: How long does the boost take?
A: For one Nemesis quest, it will take around 30-40 minutes depending on technical issues. We ask for players who are buying all races, or multiple, to set aside around 3.5 to 5 hours AT MINIMUM for us to complete this on time. This can be affected by slow payments, being paid race by race, drop outs, or late comers, or even phasing issues!

Q: What races and what order will you tackle the Nemesis Questlines?
A: For the Alliance, the kill order will be - Humans, Night Elves, Pandaren, Gnomes, Worgen, Dwarves and Draenei.

Q: I need all races, but I am on a different Nemesis quest than the race you begin with, what can I do?
A: If this is the case, please have an alt levelled, with a Level 2 Gladiators Sanctum, and reach the questline to burn an effigy. Please choose it in our kill order. Unfortunately there is no way for a player to dismiss a Nemesis Questline on a character that has already burnt an effigy, so choose carefully! Please speak to us in-game if you have chosen a race not in line with our order - there is always a work around!

Q: I am on a different realm to yourselves, how do I go about paying for this boost?
A: We accept gold on any EU realm which we can create a bank alt character on. Unfortunately, we cannot get onto Russian realms, hence why we are not currently boosting people on Russian servers. For example, if you're on Silvermoon, our bank character will be ready to accept payment where the boosting takes place. Once paid, you will receive an invite to the boost group from the Nemesis Boost group. Payment for each race will happen before starting a new Nemesis quest unless you've bought in bulk.

Q: I am in need of [Fight, Kill, Salute!] achievement for my Warlord of Draenor title! Can you help?
A: As stated earlier in the post above: This achievement is ALSO needed for your Warlord of Draenor title. Though we personally do not boost this yet, please refer to good fellow-booster friends of ours Rhodes and Narwé at their forum post for more details:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611241461

*****PLEASE NOTE: Our boost group is currently on a break until further notice. We can and will sell bloody coins to individuals who add us, however Nemesis Boosting is currently retired. This may change in the future but for now it remains like this. Many thanks to all our buyers and respondents who gave great feedback over the months*****
10/10, good price, we got our kills quickly and the boosters are nice and friendly, if more Alliance races become available I'll be right there!
easy and smooth
Nice one fast and easy ;)
Managed to buy pandas with these guys.

Worked out well and fast and on schedule.
Got Panda and Goblin. Excellent service, each race was done quickly. Would recommend, plus the price!
Very quick, very reliable and nice people. 7 months of agonizing over panda/goblin quest and I got 500 panda kills done in less than 30 minutes

11/10
Great price and great service! The boosts went by quickly and the guys were fun to chat to :)
Thanks for the kind comments everyone ^_^

Decided we are going to do this every Friday, so tell friends, family and pets o/ as well as organise people a little better than tonight - Its kind to say we were on schedule, but sadly due to some buyers not showing, it messed our schedule up which doesn't reflect nicely!

Watch the main post! Going to update over the weekend! :D
Brilliantly done. Leader was helpful and pleasant :D Spearis and Sakaru FTW!
Full recommended quick and fast ! thanks u guys . Spearis & Sakaru <3
Great price and great service! Nice people! I can everyone only recommend them!
Nice job guys! :D
Great and friendly boosters, everything is explained before first kill, they even waited 10 mins to come back (got blue screen). 11/10
Good service for a very reasonable price. Thumbs up!
They're a bunch of scrubs, but they did a good job ;D <3
Nice and fast :)
Good stuff.
Only an annoying race left that never shows up in Ashran? Just sacrifice 10k and less than an hour to get it done. I did and I aint complaining!
Thanks to everyone who sorted this out. Was great, thanks!
Thanks for all the nice comments guys :)

For any new guys wanting a boost, please read the up to date first post :) 6/3/2016