Me Cry.

General
All my friends have got Alpha for legion now and planing on raid tests stuff and here im still waiting :S. Me really sad panda. No love for me from Blizz after so long time like 9 years.
Guess what? Crying on the forums won't help.

Now go do something productive with your life.
01/04/2016 14:49Posted by Enzehh

wait what ofc it helps :D it made me laugh :D

Im doing my garrsions man ^^. dont need to slap me :D
01/04/2016 14:54Posted by Ihatetotank

wait what ofc it helps :D it made me laugh :D

Thats the point. It is always fun to see a DK cry ? we just died ones i dont know how our body make the tears, but who care :D
01/04/2016 14:35Posted by Mabb
All my friends have got Alpha for legion now and planing on raid tests stuff and here im still waiting :S. Me really sad panda. No love for me from Blizz after so long time like 9 years.

Aww... come, come lass... *pats Mabb on the back.

Time flies lass... before ye know it the expansion is installed on yer PC and all played out. You'll be back on here complaining at how short it was.

Just kidding :P ... hang in there :)
Me really sad panda

But you ar...
I'm no...

screw it.. im a dolphin
01/04/2016 15:02Posted by Archronos
Me really sad panda

But you ar...
I'm no...

screw it.. im a dolphin

Hahahah :D
Come on dont dislike the post i just had nothing else to do after doing all garrsions today, so i just started this to have some fun ;D
On a more serious note, since you've cleared Mythic HFC you'll probably get an invite in the next wave of invites n stuff.

What can I say... had you killed Archimonde faster.... http://puu.sh/o2cRT/a58d0f22b7.jpg oh well!
Look on the bright side, least Legion won't be spoiled for you and everything will be fresh so content should be entertaining for longer.
01/04/2016 17:37Posted by Fanatìk
What can I say... had you killed Archimonde faster.... http://puu.sh/o2cRT/a58d0f22b7.jpg oh well!

Unfortunately, killing it earlier would not have guaranteed an invite

Like rubbing it in on someone genuinely disappointed?
You be a special snowflake...
...if you get alpha like ALL your friends, then you no more a special snowflake !
01/04/2016 17:51Posted by Eva

Unfortunately, killing it earlier would not have guaranteed an invite

8th of November... I mean that's pretty slow also ... meant more like during the Summer at least.

Troll :D
01/04/2016 17:56Posted by Fanatìk
8th of November... I mean that's pretty slow also ... meant more like during the Summer at least.

What I was trying to say is that it didn't matter when you killed it, it was not a guaranteed invite to the alpha.
01/04/2016 18:16Posted by Eva
01/04/2016 17:56Posted by Fanatìk

What I was trying to say is that it didn't matter when you killed it, it was not a guaranteed invite to the alpha.

Idk about that Gabriella :(
People killed it earlier than my guild(most of us got invites) but still didn't get it. Do you understand now?