Character locked

Customer Support
Level 13 char (Chihua) got a "Character locked" and link to https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/6592

Created another character and logged in fine with that one. Chihua not though.
Have you done anything listed on the support page you link?
Hi. I've read that page and nothing listed there applied to me, so I posted here.

I haven't done anything. Been playing (in Veteran mode) the character few days ago and when I logged in yesterday I couldn't. No WoW activity in between whatsoever.
Hi, I have same problem. I started free version. I was leveling up in Westfall, then logged out, and second day I couldnt log in. Character Locked.

I don't have any pending character services, or character boosts. Strange that it happened at level 13 like in Chihua case.... Don't know what should I do, to fix it. Thx for suggestions

character: Elja, level: 13, class: Monk,
Hmm, that does sound strange indeed. I've taken a look at your accounts and see nothing out of the ordinary.

First, could you exit the game and Desktop App and then reset your Battle.net account password? This will force a status refresh on the whole account and maybe shake-up whatever is causing this weird blockage.

Before you log back in, could you also clear these folders just in case it's an interface error or corruption causing this.

If you're still unable to create new characters, please open a ticket ingame on another character so that one of our Game Masters can take a look at this.

Thanks!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Please click here to give me your feedback on this post!
Never had it before..
When I couldn't access Chihua, I created a new char (Auu), like mentioned originally:
Created another character and logged in fine with that one. Chihua not though.

That character is playable.

I've deleted the folders following the procedure --> no change.
I've reset the acc pass folloeing your procedure --> no change.

What may be interresting, on my account pages in WoW management it says:

Mists of Pandaria™
Standard Edition

Cataclysm®
Standard Edition

Wrath of the Lich King™
Standard Edition

The Burning Crusade™
Standard Edition

World of Warcraft
Standard Edition

But I never owned/bought Mists of Pandaria.
Don't worry about that Chihua, all World of Warcraft accounts include all expansions up to Mists of Pandaria now. =)
-------------------------------------------------------------
Please click here to give me your feedback on this post!
It's sorted out now. Apparently it was an old problem with Pandaren chars.

Thanks.
I tried:
Password reset -> still blocked
Clearing folders -> still blocked

I found, that I'm not able to create character with Monk class anymore. So this is because I have only f2p account. So i should create another character (not monk) to play right?

Thanks.
25/03/2016 17:41Posted by Elja
I tried:
Password reset -> still blocked
Clearing folders -> still blocked

I found, that I'm not able to create character with Monk class anymore. So this is because I have only f2p account. So i should create another character (not monk) to play right?

Thanks.

Open a ticket like Natryndon said, so a GM can check your account and character.