Trying to change name on Battle net account.

Customer Support
Hey, as the title says, I'm trying to change the name registered on my Battle.net account.

I have legally changed my name, and through the support site have tried using both web ticket and live chat. I chose the ID files such as my birth certificate and deed poll documents to upload, but when i try to submit a web ticket, nothing happens. I check "my tickets" and there is nothing listed there. With live chat the window sits there for about a minute before stating there's an error. I have no pop up blockers, my flash/java w/e players are fully updated, and I have tried this on 3 different browsers. Was hoping there was an email I could contact directly but apparently billing email no longer exists. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Can you try submitting it again on one of your browsers without addons and everything allowed?

Especially the files have to be: BMP, GIF, JPG, LOG, PCX, PNG, SPX, TGA and TXT. You can attach up to 4 files, each no larger than 5MB.

It gives errors or doesn't generate the ticket if it's in another format such as PDF.

Magical Ticket/Live Chat* Support
https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help/product/battlenet/316/612/ticket

*Availability depends on inquiry, and supply of cookies.
Hi there Briuni!

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with our support site. First, try opening a ticket or web chat but use a different category when selecting options on the support site. Something like World of Warcraft -> Account -> Not listed here. While not ideal, it may still open a way through to the account support team. As Saneko suggested, you may want to try a different file format on the attachments too.

Next, to troubleshoot the issue itself, clear cache/cookies, uninstall extensions/addons, disable anti-virus/firewall software running in the background etc. and try again. Do you have another computer or device that you could test aswell?
-------------------------------------------------------------
Please click here to give me your feedback on this post!
25/03/2016 14:29Posted by Saneko
Can you try submitting it again on one of your browsers without addons and everything allowed?

Especially the files have to be: BMP, GIF, JPG, LOG, PCX, PNG, SPX, TGA and TXT. You can attach up to 4 files, each no larger than 5MB.

It gives errors or doesn't generate the ticket if it's in another format such as PDF.

Magical Ticket/Live Chat* Support
https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help/product/battlenet/316/612/ticket

*Availability depends on inquiry, and supply of cookies.

I am so dumb, I forgot to change them from PDF. My apologies, thanks a bunch!
Ah awesome, is everything working OK for you now Briuni?
-------------------------------------------------------------
Please click here to give me your feedback on this post!
Waiting in the live chat queue now! Thanks :)
Great! All the best and have a great weekend. =)

Nice to end on a happy note.
Natryndon signing out, it's been a pleasure.