Is Outland a good place to live ?

Outland
Hey everyone,

with some of my friends we are looking for a new realm.
Pretty bored by our empty small realm we are interested by a realm with a high population density and a well balanced A/H ratio.

Looking for somewhere where it's possible to meet tons of people, doing world PvP and where it's easy to find people to play with. I'll be also interested by finding a RBG team in the meantime.

Weeell, I would like to know why some people reply to me with "don't go to Outland" or "Outland is awful"... ? Any idea ? Is it a good place to live :) ?

Thanks guys,

Cabecou.
World PVP is a myth
Ahah. Really ? Hard to believe on a big server like Outland. :)
I like outland... and i will tell you why.
80% of the players here are 14 y/o... so i feel safe that way.
When they curse my mom and tell me they gonn F%#%# her..... i know its not true since they are 14 y/o : ))))
Salut Cabecou,

Je vois à ton serveur que tu es français. Je ne peux que t'encourager dans ton projet de migration. Sache par la même occasion que nous recrutons des joueurs PvP, nous serons donc ravis de vous accueillir sur Outland, toi et tes amis, si vous décidez de migrer.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17610942515

A bientôt j'espère! ;)
Punixz you're my hero. Definitely. By the way is not very encouraging. :(

Thanks for your feedbacks. If anyone else have something to say, don't hesitate.

Unleashed, merci beaucoup.
Ton message me redonne un peu espoir et c'est très gentil de ta part.
L'objectif principal de migré sur un serveur anglophone est surtout de pratiquer mon anglais (en plus de rejoindre un serveur à haute population) mais l'invitation ne se refuse pas. :)

Si j'obtiens des retours "cool" d'Outland qui me persuade que Defias Brotherhood ou autre est pas forcément mieux en terme d'ambiance alors j'aurais fais mon choix.
outland is a troll realm.since i came here i see 24/7 trolls in the chats.on all chats
Outland is a great server, but it's like 80% alliance and 20% horde, so I think you'll find it better to move to Kazzak
30/03/2016 09:58Posted by Punixz
I like outland... and i will tell you why.
80% of the players here are 14 y/o... so i feel safe that way.
When they curse my mom and tell me they gonn F%#%# her..... i know its not true since they are 14 y/o : ))))

Gary glitter confirmed
If you love Drama then Outland is the place to be

if you are looking for decent players and good ratio then Outland is a horrible place
we need more horde bring as many as you can
The chat in Outland EU will keep your entertainment for hours, you will get a master degree in Advance Trolling in a few months.