Legion Alpha Thread [Legion spoilers] #12

Argent Dawn
1 2 3 26 Next
Just realized I got the last post. Continue.
We must remember that the spirits of Arthas and Ner'zhul merged when the Lich King was born. Perhaps when Bovlar took up the mantle, he went the extra mile and had the spirits extracted from the helm and places into the remains of Frostmourne so he can avoid being corrupted.
Light's Hope Chapel (New) - Slaughter Light's Hope Chapel. Map: Death Knight Campaign - Light's Hope Chapel. Level 98-110. Suggested level: 100. Roles: 1 damage.

Slaughter

oh boy
That S is a typo. It's supposed to say laughter.
18/04/2016 16:24Posted by Ohlin
Light's Hope Chapel (New) - Slaughter Light's Hope Chapel. Map: Death Knight Campaign - Light's Hope Chapel. Level 98-110. Suggested level: 100. Roles: 1 damage.

Slaughter

oh boy
If they kill Leonid Bartholomew I'll lose my !@#$.

Slaughter

oh boy

They better hope Korfax isn't around that day. Things will go sour real fast if he is.

Slaughter

oh boy

Finally....

I can finish what I started, all of those years ago.
How does this work? I thought their spirits were within the helm of domination?

I already knew what the questline artefact had to do with their spirits but that thought only ocurred to me now.
I'm not going to try and convince you that what happens during the artifact questline for frost death knights is indeed the player separating Arthas' spirit from Ner'zhuls, I have nothing to support that claim. We won't know for sure before Blizzard elaborates on the matter. But until then, that is my own theory.

Slaughter

oh boy

*pulls self out of the pile of rubble and corpses and fire of the monastery after the "Massacre" quest long enough to go* "Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"
http://blizzard.gamespress.com/THE-LEGION-INVADES-WORLD-OF-WARCRAFT-AUGUST-30

Too much contacts. Wiping Bnet list is in order now.

Also, Release date there.
Wonder when the pre-expansion starts... And when I get my early access DH, damn it.
Noooo , August :< Why can`t it be july? first of july ?! its when i will have my 1 month break from work on summer :<
18/04/2016 18:10Posted by Oshiraava

August 30th huh? Little later than I hoped, but not bad.

I wonder when the pre-launch event/patch will start?
18/04/2016 18:17Posted by Zuntulo

They did state that the event will last a couple of weeks. Maybe mid/end of July?
18/04/2016 16:30Posted by Durathei
They better hope Korfax isn't around that day. Things will go sour real fast if he is.

I fought Korfax before, at Light's Hope.

He wasn't so tough ((when I had the Lich King's empowerment and the Ashbringer on my side)).
18/04/2016 18:17Posted by Zuntulo
18/04/2016 18:10Posted by Oshiraava

August 30th huh? Little later than I hoped, but not bad.

tfw Legion launches on both both my OOC birthday and Veluca's IC birthday.

" Happy Birthday Vel, look how many came to wish you well on this special day!"

*CAMERA PANS OUT TO THE ARMIES OF DEMONS MARCHING THROUGH PORTALS AND THE WORLD ON FIRE*
i think those demons will come to make sure you won't see to another birthday.
Later than I had hoped, but sooner than I began to fear. S'alright I guess.
18/04/2016 18:14Posted by Zinaris
Wonder when the pre-expansion starts... And when I get my early access DH, damn it.

This. I sort of hope that we're looking at a one month pre-event, rather than a week or two.
Another note on a somewhat earlier subject, rummaging the Alliance-side narrative gives some hints of Horde-side narrative:
14/04/2016 23:27Posted by Aureian
Genn and Jaina are being pretty reasonable. You can't be expected to fight the bear while the rat is scurrying behind you ready to put a knife in your back.

Quoting from the US forums

[quote]Without the cinema and Horde Broken Shore we know nothing, but from the Alliance version/storyboards/voice files:

-Horde protecting Alliance flank on the high ground
-Alliance charges into center of island, far from Horde
-Jaina makes short term ice bridges to rapidly go deeper without Horde.
-Horde is overwhelmed with no support, Warchief goes missing, they retreat.
-Alliance see obvious trap, massive demon army, charge into it anyway.
-Alliance lose, retreat.
-Jaina says Horde are traitors for retreating, declares war on them?