Do people like leveling right now?

General
So I just posted about how I think blizzard could fix the current leveling system and the power creep but I got a few response of people telling me that it's just my opinion that the leveling system is awful right now, it's just my opinion that it needs to be fixed.

Can you guys fill out this poll to say if you dislike or like the leveling system? I dislike it because I think it's un-immersive and you out level zones too fast.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10008342

Here's my post if you want to see it http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611141097?page=1#16
In most games leveling is one of my favourite things to do. I like it to take time and be fun. Sadly in wow it is so fast and easy that it is no longer considered as a fun option for me personally. I would love it if Blizzard at some point looked beyond end game content and realised the importance of all game content such as leveling and the experience we are getting before max level but I don't think it will ever change. To many people are paying to skip their broken boring content now and I don't see anything being changed while it's profitable to just leave it broken.
There are pros and cons to both systems. Slower levelling in earlier versions made you remember zones more and feel a lot of nostalgia after some time, because you spent so much time there. It also provided sense of achievment.
Newer version has better story implementation, though and it is much better for levelling alts. It also has better quests (doing the same "kill X mobs" and "gather Y things" was kind of dull).

Although, I am someone who takes his time to level a character, I read the quests, look around zones and so on. I don´t just rush to level 15 and then do dungeons. And I finish zone I am in, I don´t rush to another one, just because it is higher level and gives more experience. So my levelling experience is much closer to what I felt in TBC and WotLK (but that´s also why I only have 2 max characters, even though I play on official servers for almost a year...and one of them used level 90 boost).
Hell no
I kind of like it now because it's faster to do and it counters a lot of negative points it has today. However, I do prefer the old world leveling better.

The main reason is the lore behind the quests. Old world had a more diverse lore. You had more storylines that you have today. All of today quests are 100% cataclysm focused.

Another "bad" point is that it's so fast to level up, that someone like me who likes leveling characters ends up bored of doing the same quests over and over (since all starting points converge to the same path).

So in this case I'm voting "Neither", even though I'm closer to the old leveling system.
I think its awful because now there is too many levels, zones have to go quicker or else newer players will take probably like 6 months to get to max level (which imo is fine, but nowadays blizzard thinks its bad), but I think its an issue that you can basically bypass every zone until level 90 with just dungeons, because with queue bonus, dungeon complete bonus, dungeon quests + heirlooms etc. they give much more exp that traditional questing, meaning you don't even have to quest in the actual world
lvling so hard and so slow - people.
lvling so easy and so fast - people.
blizzerino,do smth.
Leveling now is way better than it ever was, I don't really want a hard leveling experience, the meat of an MMO is always the endgame and it always will be.

Only problem is that the 1-60 in WoW is so boring I want to burn my eyes out. I just wish we could have dynamic zones as in Legion where we can level in any zone we want
21/04/2016 17:20Posted by Meows
I think its awful because now there is too many levels, zones have to go quicker or else newer players will take probably like 6 months to get to max level (which imo is fine, but nowadays blizzard thinks its bad), but I think its an issue that you can basically bypass every zone until level 90 with just dungeons, because with queue bonus, dungeon complete bonus, dungeon quests + heirlooms etc. they give much more exp that traditional questing, meaning you don't even have to quest in the actual world

This is however kind of the strategy of Blizzard nowadays. The game is fully concentrated on the End Game Raiding. All the zones of all the expansions are Empty. Because the Zones became empty due multiple reasons, they made leveling even more faster and appealing with the tools at hand nowadays.

The new players joining the game will be teached to do Dungeons with the tools. They dont really allow you the experience, since theres none left to give due the emptynes.
I don't mind it being fast, but the scaling and all heirlooms made it far too easy in a way that you are never in danger of dying and you never have to think. Still find it enjoyable to do a mixture of quests, dungeons, and pvp.
21/04/2016 17:26Posted by Chìp
I just wish we could have dynamic zones as in Legion where we can level in any zone we want

I like this idea. I would love being able to choose where I level instead of always ending up in the same zones each time cause there is no other options at certain levels.
I blame the hardcore raiders and pvpers for this fast easy levelling..they just want to get there asap just so they can do end game things..

now we have the boost option I see no reason to make levelling as unchallenging as it is..
ofcourse the day blizzard makes it harder to level many will accuse them of wanting to sell more boosts.
21/04/2016 17:26Posted by Chìp
Leveling now is way better than it ever was, I don't really want a hard leveling experience, the meat of an MMO is always the endgame and it always will be.

Only problem is that the 1-60 in WoW is so boring I want to burn my eyes out. I just wish we could have dynamic zones as in Legion where we can level in any zone we want

you are part of the problem why this game is crap !@#$
Needs to be harder the old world was good but it would get very annoying in the modern wow they need to fix the class balance at low level that wloud make things alot better and make 1 to 60 longer i like to level many alts i dont use heirlooms but i can still kill mobs in 1 hit on most classes only on a few classes i can die if im stupid.
I rather drink bleach.
I once favored leveling, but I dont anymore and from my understanding, some players dont enjoy progression at all and neither does Blizzard as they are offering players to buy level 100s! Once upon a time you were supposed to take your time, level professions and socialize make yourself acquainted in the world of wonder.

Professions are making a comeback in Legion - but to what degree are they changed?

Meanwhile some really dont like leveling, they are missing the whole point of an MMORPG! You're playing the character you've made in the character creation to build this character up. Not have everything given to you by rushing content/buy 100s and not having any sort of "character" to your character!
21/04/2016 17:29Posted by Eva
I don't mind it being fast, but the scaling and all heirlooms made it far too easy in a way that you are never in danger of dying and you never have to think. Still find it enjoyable to do a mixture of quests, dungeons, and pvp.

The problem is, even without Heirlooms it's really too easy. You have no risk of pulling stuff, you don't need to consider to even think about what you're doing. I find that kind of sad.

I feel right now is a good time to revert the leveling and make it harder. Blizzard has implemented boosts and people get a boost with every expansion. If people don't like leveling, they can either go P2W or boost a level 100 every expansion.

I feel like that gives the possibility a wide range of people. Most people I know also think it's too easy and even puts people off trying new classes and characters because it just gets dull at level 30.

Slower, harder leveling feels a lot more rewarding.
No I don't

It's dull, unchallenging and even though I haven't played in 6 months I've still got 12 lvl 100's.
At one point - dying while leveling was a possible risk and you accepted that. Today, it is unbelievably rare to die - pull 5-10 mobs and AoE them down. Sure, some classes don't get their AoE's until later, but you get my point.

Taking back all the group and elite quests sounds nice, but I remember looking for people for crazy amounts of time to do them. Yes, it would be nice to 'force' people to play together and socialize but in the end, I fear that it will become quests that people simply ignore and skip since there aren't anyone around.

What could counter this, or at least help it, would be to further work on the scaling-tech they boast about with Legion. Like Guild Wars 2, if you were to head back to Duskwood, you'd get de-leveled to 20-24. You would still feel that you are powerful because of your gear.

Add some type of quest/daily/reward for heading back to old zones and do stuff - currency, toys, artifact-power, whatever.

Or that if you switch to "mentor-mode" while in a group with a low-level, you gain artifact power for killing stuff or standing close while he/she hands in quests.

I don't know, I'm just throwing out ideas as they pop up - I feel there is so much that should be done to make the whole world feel important. It's too amazing to ignore.
I quite enjoy leveling, up to 80 that is when It's no longer viable to just run dungeons, at least not as a dps.