Herald of the Titans/Last of Us/Bloody Coin Boost runs.

Twisting Nether
Hello,

We have a very nice team mostly from our guild (Luxuria; former Riot) to help you out for getting titles for pve&pvp on Twisting Nether. (Horde)

Herald Of the Titans is a fos achi and get you the same title which can be obtainable by defeating Algalon in 10 player mode at level 80 without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment no higher than 226 (for weapons 232)

Our Herald run is each sunday at 20.30 Realm Time.

Requirements:

All you need is a lvl 80 HORDE character, gear doesn't matter as long is below 226 ilvl, you can use your heirlooms.

Details:

The price for a run is 160k, payment on Twisting Nether, 30K when you book the spot, the rest will be done before the pull. We also accept payments from other realms. (Other realms price is 170k) (Outland/Dreanor/Stormscale/Kazzak/Silvermoon/Ravencrest)

We do also have runs for Last of Us and Bloody Coin.

Last of us is an also Fos achi and (http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=9725/the-last-of-us) gives you the title Lord/Lady of War. You will also be rewarded with Horde Flag of Victory

Requirements:
You only need level 3 Gladiator Sanctum, and some Broken Bones in case if we might not do it in first try.

Bloody Coin:
You will be rewarded with Bloody Coin for each kill; which will allow you to buy Vengeful Porcupette for 100 coin. For 500 coin you may purchase Reins of the Ashhide Mushan Beast.
You will also get the below achievements.
Candlekeeper- 10 Coins
Oathguard-100 Coins
Blazebinder-500 Coins
Kilnmaster-1000 Coins
Fire-Watcher-2000 coins, which will give also the title Fire-Watcher

Requirements:
You only need Fire-Watcher's Oath which can be purchased for 100 Timeless Coin.

Add me on my battle net for more info: laiyaaa#2606

thanks,

Here some of our feedbacks are as below.

Kazzak : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361727
Silvermoon : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361728

Thanks,
Hello, this is still up,
We do the Herald of the Titans runs for 160k for Twisting Nether and 170k for other realms.
Our Last of Us runs are 60k (for Twisting Nether; and 70k for other realms.) and you may poke me for bloody coin.
Our runs are on sunday and if there is enough demand we may add an extra day for Last Of Us.

We mostly accept gold in Twisting Nether;
But we do also accept gold in Dreanor, Stormscale, Outland, Kazzak and Silvermoon.

Add me for any of those: laiyaaa#2606
I higly recommend this guy fast and smooth run
Fast and worth every penny... Friendly guys, excellent workers and best price. What else would you want?
fast, professional, outstanding! do not waste your time, just buy what you want =]
Hello, since this post is still up and many people are asking about what the herald run or last of us run is, i wanted to give some extra info.

We have a very nice team mostly from our guild (Luxuria; former Riot) to help you out for getting titles for pve&pvp on Twisting Nether. (Horde)

Herald Of the Titans is a fos achi and get you the same title which can be obtainable by defeating Algalon in 10 player mode at level 80 without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment no higher than 226 (for weapons 232)

Our Herald run is each sunday at 19.30 Realm Time.

Requirements:

All you need is a lvl 80 HORDE character, gear doesn't matter as long is below 226 ilvl, you can use your heirlooms.

Details:

The price for a run is 150k, payment on Twisting Nether, 20% when you book the spot, the rest will be done before the pull. We also accept payments from other realms. (Other realms price is 160k) (Outland/Dreanor/Stormscale/Kazzak/Silvermoon/Ravencrest)

We do also have runs for Last of Us and Bloody Coin.

Last of us is an also Fos achi and (http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=9725/the-last-of-us) gives you the title Lord/Lady of War. You will also be rewarded with Horde Flag of Victory

Requirements:
You only need level 3 Gladiator Sanctum, and some Broken Bones in case if we might not do it in first try.

Bloody Coin:
You will be rewarded with Bloody Coin for each kill; which will allow you to buy Vengeful Porcupette for 100 coin. For 500 coin you may purchase Reins of the Ashhide Mushan Beast.
You will also get the below achievements.
Candlekeeper- 10 Coins
Oathguard-100 Coins
Blazebinder-500 Coins
Kilnmaster-1000 Coins
Fire-Watcher-2000 coins, which will give also the title Fire-Watcher

Requirements:
You only need Fire-Watcher's Oath which can be purchased for 100 Timeless Coin.

Add me on my battle net for more info: laiyaaa#2606

thanks,

Here some of our feedbacks are as below.

Kazzak : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361727
Silvermoon : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361728

Ps: Raid timing might change bit for this month only. Ask for the starting time pls.

Thanks,
Super nice people. Quick easy Lord of War/Lady run! Highly recommend.
Great group! Didn't have problem getting me (someone really bad in pvp) to take the title Lord/Lady of war pretty fast! Highly recommended! And nice prices too!
super smooth group, recommending! :)
I bought Coliseum Fos achive boost from these pro and nice guys and that was like dream to me , I went in and after 30 sec of fight's begin , I was the last person who stay alive there :)
Ty so much i'm strongly recommend these pro guys
I purchase Coliseum ach boost run and i highly recommend this team.
Great group, just got Herald title and I highly recommend this team aswell.
Great Group! Just got the Last of Us and might want the title from the bloody coins! Recommend this team to anyone!
After getting a smooth coliseum run for "The last of us" title, got the bloody coin boost from these guys too.. Friendly group and effective, highly recommended!
Is this still working, I tried to add you to battletag, for 2 days no reply.
yeah it is, try now, i am online on Aliné
Really nice boosting team, quickly and professionally.
10/07/2016 20:49Posted by Larienne
yeah it is, try now, i am online on Aliné
I sent battletag request again, it's about the herald. I can only see "friend request has been sent" but not if it was declined or still waiting or battletag full, nothing that's why I need to ask.
Lovely dude and was a quick boost. Would recommend, pretty easy to get along with.
i am trying to keep my list clean for new people. but yeah it might be full, cause i dont have any pending request. If you dont mind, leave yours and i will ad you after cleaning bit :)

thanks for all the nice comments ;)