Herald of the Titans/Last of Us/Bloody Coin Boost runs.

Twisting Nether
Since the prepatch is coming and we also need time to look over the patch, AFTER 24th July our prices will be as below.

Last of Us : 60K for Twisting Nether; 70 K for Other realms*
Herald Of The Titans : 160 K for Twisting Nether; 170 K for other realms*
Bloody Coin: 500Coin (Including Mount) : 20K for Twisting Nether; 25K for other realms.
Bloody Coin: 2000 Coin : (Including Title, mount and pet) : 60K for Twisting Nether; 70K for other realms.

* Other realms are : Dreanor (H), Silvermoon (A), Stormscale (H), Kazzak (H), Outland (A), Ravencrest (A)

*We are fully booked for Herald Of the Titans including 24Jul, but free after that, you can contact me to book your spot.
EDIT: The issue was solved in-game, waiting now for the herald day. :)
Got a 'Herald of the Titans' boost from these guys yesterday.

Took a few tries, but overall I was happy with it.
I just missed my acheivement in WoTLK, so it's very rewarding to have people like this helping others getting it.

Thank you :)
i Would like to buy a spot the 31/7-16.

I cant seem to find a Battle tag too contact you guys ingame, But here is mine: Teuu#2501
you can alwase just /w and we can figur out the payment :)

Btw, my lvl 80 Horde Char is on another server, is that a problem? my main is on Twisting Nether.
no problem for us, i will add you, but cant promise for 31 july. it's been already booked. (we prepare a second group, but not sure if we can gear them up till then.
i will add you evening. :) (in case; mine is laiyaaa#2606)
Hello,
This is still up.

(We may not accept gold beside these realms, though tcg pets and mounts are always welcome, please feel free to add me on battlenet to discuss further laiyaaa#2606)

*We are fully booked for Herald Of the Titans including 31st, but free after that, you can contact me to book your spot..
Bought Last of Us from these guys, only had to queue once! Fast and merciless execution :)
Hello,
this is still up!

Update for the pricing:

Last of Us : 60K for Twisting Nether; 70 K for other high population realms* ; 85k** for low pop realms
Herald Of The Titans : 160 K for Twisting Nether; 170 K for high pop realms* ; 170k** for low pop realms
Bloody Coin: 500Coin (Including Mount) : 20K for Twisting Nether; 25K for other realms.***
Bloody Coin: 2000 Coin : (Including Title, mount and pet) : 60K for Twisting Nether; 70K for high pop realms* ; 85k** for low pop realms.

*Other High Population realms mean only : Dreanor (H), Silvermoon (A), Stormscale (H), Kazzak (H), Outland (A), Ravencrest (A)

**For low population realms, the price depends on the wow token price. I may not update the thread with updated token price but if it goes up, our low pop price will too.

*** For low pop realms bloody coin is only available for 2k achievement.
Got myself a "The Last of Us" boost. Was scheduled for 9pm, but it got delayed to 10:30 pm. They cleared the arena for me on their first attempt. Overall good experience.

Id recommend their The Last of Us boost.
Just purchased The Last of Us boost from these guys, took about 10mins to get the title. Very fast and good boost, would recommend using these guys if you need a boost!
Had a very quick and efficient boost for Last of Us from these guys.

No problem recommending them to others.
yeah sorry about that. we had herald of the titans run just before the last of us. usually it doesnt take that long. but with the prepatch, they removed the legacy set bonuses, and some classes have lost some of their cds. so it took bit more than we thought. shouldnt repeat again anyway!

thanks for the nice comments <3
Bump Up.
Last few weeks for the titles before expansion comes and we all start rushing in legion.
Still up.

Herald Prices will go up after the legion is on, as we are also going to be leveling. New prices will be as below. (I still have few spots before legion comes)

Update for the pricing:

Herald Of The Titans : 200 K for Twisting Nether; 200 K for high pop realms* ; 240k** for low pop
*Other High Population realms mean only : Dreanor (H), Silvermoon (A), Stormscale (H), Kazzak (H), Outland (A), Ravencrest (A)

**For low population realms, the price depends on the wow token price. I may not update the thread with updated token price but if it goes up, our low pop price will too.

**Bloody Coin+Last of Us prices will be the same, though not sure if we will still be able to do Last Of Us achi once legion is on.

You may check some of our feedbacks from below.

Kazzak : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361727
Silvermoon : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361728
Twisting Nether : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611311715?page=2
Very awesome group! did "Last Of Us" on first try.
Very friendly and i can recommend them 100% :)
GJ and thanks
Super fast run, did it on a low pop realm. Thanks guys!
Great group! Very fast and smooth!
Will be using these guys again :)
+
Very helpful and friendly people :) didn't even get hit once during my ''Last of us'' :D Thanks again!
Very good boost fast and smooth this team rocks!
Very friendly group! Did "Last Of Us" on first try.
I recommend them 100% :)
GJ and thank you all.