Herald of the Titans/Last of Us/Bloody Coin Boost runs:

Kazzak
Hello,

We have a very nice team mostly from our guild (Luxuria; former Riot) to help you out for getting titles for pve&pvp on Twisting Nether. (Horde)

Herald Of the Titans is a fos achi and get you the same title which can be obtainable by defeating Algalon in 10 player mode at level 80 without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment no higher than 226 (for weapons 232)

Our Herald run is each sunday at 19.30 Realm Time.

Requirements:

All you need is a lvl 80 HORDE character, gear doesn't matter as long is below 226 ilvl, you can use your heirlooms.

Details:

The price for a run is 150k, payment on Twisting Nether, 20% when you book the spot, the rest will be done before the pull. We also accept payments from other realms. (Outland/Dreanor/Stormscale/Kazzak/Silvermoon/Ravencrest) ask for other realms pls.

We do also have runs for Last of Us and Bloody Coin.

Last of us is an also Fos achi and (http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=9725/the-last-of-us) gives you the title Lord/Lady of War. You will also be rewarded with Horde Flag of Victory

Requirements:
You only need level 3 Gladiator Sanctum, and some Broken Bones in case if we might not do it in first try.

Bloody Coin:
You will be rewarded with Bloody Coin for each kill; which will allow you to buy Vengeful Porcupette for 100 coin. For 500 coin you may purchase Reins of the Ashhide Mushan Beast.
You will also get the below achievements.
Candlekeeper- 10 Coins
Oathguard-100 Coins
Blazebinder-500 Coins
Kilnmaster-1000 Coins
Fire-Watcher-2000 coins, which will give also the title Fire-Watcher

Requirements:
You only need Fire-Watcher's Oath which can be purchased for 100 Timeless Coin.

Add me on my battle net for more info: laiyaaa#2606

thanks,
Bought "Last of Us" boost, cheap and fast. and no issues what so ever!.. recommend.
Hello, this is still up,
We do the Herald of the Titans runs for 150k.
Our Last of Us runs are 50k and you may poke me for bloody coin.
Our runs are on sunday and if there is enough demand we may add an extra day for Last Of Us.
Add me for any of those: laiyaaa#2606
Hello again,

We are based on Twisting Nether as a guild, yet we accept all player from any realm, as long as the payment can be done on some servers. (We accept only gold from Silvermoon (A), Kazzak (H) Dreanor (H) Outland (A) Stormscale (H)

You may below our Twisting Nether realm thread with some of our customers' feedback with some other from Silvermoon.

We know all the trouble of getting these achievements, and as you may think that the price is high for herald of the titans, we offer you a smooth, trouble free run. All you need to do is bringing a level 80 and show up for the kill!

Please do not hesitate to contact me for more info!

laiyaaa#2606
Since the prepatch is coming and we also need time to look over the patch, AFTER 24th July our prices will be as below.

Last of Us : 60K for Twisting Nether; 70 K for Other realms*
Herald Of The Titans : 160 K for Twisting Nether; 170 K for other realms*
Bloody Coin: 500Coin (Including Mount) : 20K for Twisting Nether; 25K for other realms.
Bloody Coin: 2000 Coin : (Including Title, mount and pet) : 60K for Twisting Nether; 70K for other realms.

* Other realms are : Dreanor (H), Silvermoon (A), Stormscale (H), Kazzak (H), Outland (A), Ravencrest (A)

*We are fully booked for Herald Of the Titans including 24Jul, but free after that, you can contact me to book your spot.
Up up,
Still best price in all realms.
We are fully book for Herald of The Titans untill 31jul. Though we have spots for 31jul.

Contact me to book your spot!

Thanks,

Few feedbacks from our lovely customers :)

Twisting Nether : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611311715
Kazzak : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361727
Silvermoon : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361728
still up!
Hello,
This is still up.

(We may not accept gold beside these realms, though tcg pets and mounts are always welcome, please feel free to add me on battlenet to discuss further laiyaaa#2606)

*We are fully booked for Herald Of the Titans including 31st, but free after that, you can contact me to book your spot..
up!
fully booked until august, but feel free to add me to discuss further ;)

laiyaaa#2606
Hello,
this is still up!

Update for the pricing:

Last of Us : 60K for Twisting Nether; 70 K for other high population realms* ; 85k** for low pop realms
Herald Of The Titans : 160 K for Twisting Nether; 170 K for high pop realms* ; 170k** for low pop realms
Bloody Coin: 500Coin (Including Mount) : 20K for Twisting Nether; 25K for other realms.***
Bloody Coin: 2000 Coin : (Including Title, mount and pet) : 60K for Twisting Nether; 70K for high pop realms* ; 85k** for low pop realms.

*Other High Population realms mean only : Dreanor (H), Silvermoon (A), Stormscale (H), Kazzak (H), Outland (A), Ravencrest (A)

**For low population realms, the price depends on the wow token price. I may not update the thread with updated token price but if it goes up, our low pop price will too.

*** For low pop realms bloody coin is only available for 2k achievement.
Bump Up.
Last few weeks for the titles before expansion comes and we all start rushing in legion. Add me to get your title. laiyaaa#2606
28/07/2016 09:33Posted by Larienne
Bump Up.
Last few weeks for the titles before expansion comes and we all start rushing in legion. Add me to get your title. laiyaaa#2606

Hey im lvling my DK to 80 now what are the req i really want this title done
Still up.

Herald Prices will go up after the legion is on, as we are also going to be leveling. New prices will be as below. (I still have few spots before legion comes)

Update for the pricing:

Herald Of The Titans : 200 K for Twisting Nether; 200 K for high pop realms* ; 240k** for low pop
*Other High Population realms mean only : Dreanor (H), Silvermoon (A), Stormscale (H), Kazzak (H), Outland (A), Ravencrest (A)

**For low population realms, the price depends on the wow token price. I may not update the thread with updated token price but if it goes up, our low pop price will too.

**Bloody Coin+Last of Us prices will be the same, though not sure if we will still be able to do Last Of Us achi once legion is on.

You may check some of our feedbacks from below.

Kazzak : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361727
Silvermoon : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361728
Twisting Nether : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611311715?page=2
Still boosting.
One last run for "last of us" (Lord/Lady of War title) on sunday. (28.08.16)
Bloody coin and Herald of the Titans will continue.
Also selling Herald of The Titans on Alliance too. (As of 1st October)
Add me on battle net for more details. (laiyaaa#2606)
Still boosting, going on with the wod price for a limited time.
Herald Of the Titans is 170k for any realm, and bloody coin (2kcoin with Fire-Watcher title) is 70k (may depend on the token price)
Pls add me for more details. laiyaaa#2606
Oh. My. Gosh.

I spend my gold really carefully, yet decided to take a boost from these guys, and I must admit - it's the best spent gold in my life :D

I got the title in like 5 mins - they were all fully geared. I admire your effort guys :O
Really, it went sooooo smooth <3
Thank you once again! :)