remove kill shot from the game

Hunter
seriously its the fourth time im getting killed by that garbage in my vanish fix pls
They are. Among many many other things from us.
Yet oddly Priest execute remains.
wish it were my killshot that bagged ya
Why? It's my fave spell.
Just stop to annoy a Hunter or don't stand in the line of fire... and it's all good.
seriously its the fourth time i'm getting killed by that garbage in my vanish fix pls

Generally what happens when you vanish when the shot is underway. We get affected by every spell underway when we cast deterrence as well, don't see why this shouldn't apply to rogues too then.

That being said, Kill Shot is being removed in legion so your wish has already been granted.
If a chaos bolt goes off and you vanish you don't take any damage. Kill shot is the only ability I have observed that does this
20/05/2016 19:15Posted by Szigethy
If a chaos bolt goes off and you vanish you don't take any damage. Kill shot is the only ability I have observed that does this

So remove it from the game.. not alter it etc.. just remove!
Just remove priests from the game. No more priests getting hit by kill shot, problem solved.
*Chimaera shot, instant 230k crit*
*Kill Shot, instant 200k crit*

Congrats, you pressed 2 buttons and you won.
Wiht the amount of tools you rouges have to control the fight for your own side I woudn't complane about the fact thet we can do some burst damage and have a finisher (like other classes too btw) move.
04/06/2016 09:55Posted by Sakrëth

No.
04/06/2016 09:55Posted by Sakrëth

Congrats, you pressed 2 buttons and you won.
vanish pop all cooldown stab one in the back vanish ,wait for cooldowns rinse repeat

AkA the cowards way sounds familliar to you ?
I don't like cheap shot. I'm sick of being stunned. Can we remove it please?

While we're at it please can we get rid of Kidney Shot, Smoke Bomb and Vanish ? That !@#$ pisses me off.
@OP

How about.... No